it can be worn on a hat

Comment

trophys

Trophys and drinks here.
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

Yep. Now we are down to just getting the man cave cleaned. I'd help but women are not allowed in there.

Comment

Arvin, hope you built a few extras of those trophies so I can buy one! This is gonna be a first rate gathering!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
                Arvin, hope you built a few extras of those trophies so I can buy one! This is gonna be a first rate gathering!!!
                Trad Doc, you can win one!

If I wanted one, I'd have to buy one, the way I shoot.

Comment

Hey at about $200 a piece I can build everyone a trophy. Including me. LOL

Comment

Looking good! You guys have been awfull busy.

Matt

Comment

Dang was looking forward to meeting a bunch of you folks this weekend. Went to start the car this morning and it just whirled. Mechanic tells me the timing belt is broken. He and the internet says to expect motor damage, and it may be time to junk the car.
                      98 Volvo S70 is a great gas saver, and I wish someone had of warned me about the timing belt.
                      Next year............

Comment

Sorry you are going to miss out thorthunder! I was looking forward to meeting you.

Hope you get the car thing worked out.

Bisch

Comment

I have a class Saturday but am going to try to get over there after that I am meeting Ron to pick something up and figured I'd hang out with u folks a bit. Wish my lil man wasn't going to Houston he would live to go watch things go down

Comment

Come on out Cullen! You will have a ball. I'm still after the dove with my longbow. Still do not have one out of the air but I'm geting closer and closer. it will happen one of these days.

Bisch

Comment

I'm about 90% sure I'm coming for at least part of Saturday. Can't stay all day, and might have either my wife and kids or my son in tow.

I really want to come....

Comment

Well, everything is done but the baking. I'll be to busy from here on out to check in on the gs much. Can't wait to see y'all. thorthunder, I am very disappointed that you can't make it. I have been telling everybody that you are going to be here.

Comment

Working...
                                X