Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowdog@23 View Post
    What do you expect to shoot??
    I don't have a hook at COE so I don't get to hunt deer out there. I expect to shoot ducks

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
      Was that this year Kirby? If so congrats. Nice turnaround from the troubles ya had a couple weeks ago

No, that’s from Whitney last year. December 26th. Shot was a little far back so I backed out and came back next morning. Dogs weren’t a lotta help on that particular one because he went straight down the main trail. He wasn’t very big but he was OLD. Teeth worn down.

Anyhow, my apologies for being off subject. Have a good season fellas.

Comment

I am not holding my breath but the redraw is next week. Just give me a chance to chase some squirrels out there.

Comment

Redraw would be nice :-) Right SFA?

Comment

I'm close to Lavon now but may be moving to the Colleyville/Grapevine area soon...I'll start paying more attention to this thread. I need to look up regulations of hunting GV

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
              Redraw would be nice :-) Right SFA?
              I don't know about you, but I'm already in. You're way behind

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                I don't know about you, but I'm already in. You're way behind
                You know the rules. GPS coordinates to your tree or your not in.

Comment

Originally posted by Pope & Yum View Post
                  You know the rules. GPS coordinates to your tree or your not in.
                  Now don't go sharing where the deer are...

33.001165, -97.143371

Comment

Who's hunting this cold front this weekend? Gunna be good I suspect. I'll be out Sunday PM.

Comment

Thinking about getting out tomorrow evening. Gonna be cold I love it, its like im back in Nebraska!

Comment

Anyone interested in buying a climber? Brand new never been in a tree Summit Viper SD, best on the market in my opinion. They are $300 in store I'll sell mine for $225. Trying to invest in a lone wolf hang on

Comment

Going tomorrow morning. Anyone selling a hang on stand?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wes019 View Post
                            going tomorrow morning. Anyone selling a hang on stand?

Sent from my sm-g892a using tapatalk
                            what kind you looking to buy?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny quest View Post
                              what kind you looking to buy?
                              Something easy to carry and put up every day, COE rules ya know

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampyMarsh View Post
                                Anyone interested in buying a climber? Brand new never been in a tree Summit Viper SD, best on the market in my opinion. They are $300 in store I'll sell mine for $225. Trying to invest in a lone wolf hang on
                                What if someone had a Lone Wolf Alpha hang on and had an interest in trading for a Summit climbing stand?

Comment

Working...
                                X