Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txhoghunter73 View Post
    Idk about lodging. I was just gonna pop a tent up

Check airbnb and sites like it. People rent out rooms for cheap sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JasonS View Post
      Definatly in for a meet-up.
      We are not going to make the scout date, so will be scouting and hunting while there
      We got a hotel, wanted access to hot water.
      Care to share where you are staying? I need to book a room as well.

Comment

Seaway village has 5 apartments along with maybe a few rv spots left. It's in arroyo city which is much closer than port Isabel. Also has lighted piers to fish at night. 956-202-5668. This is where we stay hunting refuge or even just bay fishing. 1 bedroom run about $95 @ night 2 bedroom are $105
        Last edited by chancito1; 09-17-2017, 11:16 AM.

Comment

We're looking at renting a house on the water so we can fish when we get home in the evenings.

Comment

Executive Inn Port Isabel

Comment

was $50ish a night

Comment

This is my first time drawing this hunt and to top it off my father and older brother got drawn for the same dates Jan 5-7 so to say I'm pretty pumped is an understatement, but I need a lot of help I moved to West Virginia so scouting and knowing the area is my weak point. I have so may questions about this hunt, area, land layout, and what kind of vegetation is out there just to name a few. This is the first time in probably 20 years the three of us are deer hunting all together again so that's another reason why my mind maybe running crazy about this hunt. Any help would be Greatly Appreciated Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X