This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    According to Twitter Mark Andrews will play this week. I wish they would sit him.

I don't think he will play much if he does at all

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      Ask Siri who owns Ohio Stadium. LOL!
      I had a friend send this earlier, I laughed pretty dang hard!

Comment

if A&M doesn't run the ball 50 times this weekend, Swagcopter needs to be fired on the spot.

the Ragin Cajun's are so porous in rushing defense that Lieutenant Dan in his wheelchair could roll for 300 yds

48 - 20 Farmers

Comment

Mudhole Comet, first Colosseum sale out in four years.
          Last edited by Chad C; 09-13-2017, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
            if A&M doesn't run the ball 50 times this weekend, Swagcopter needs to be fired on the spot.

the Ragin Cajun's are so porous in rushing defense that Lieutenant Dan in his wheelchair could roll for 300 yds

48 - 20 Farmers
            dont get so down Blake, they only beat Nicholls by 10.

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
              dont get so down Blake, they only beat Nicholls by 10.

in 2 games, my alma mater has given up 11 TD's and 767 yds (383.5 /gm) on the ground

they've been outscored 114 to 93 (57 - 46.5 pts/gm. avg.)

sadly, their Defense is worse than the Saints, and that's bad

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

48 - 20 Farmers
                I have a feeling that Sumlin/Mazzone will be pass happy, trying to give the fish reps. My thoughts are to give Hubenak the ball. He's nothing special, but they need someone to make the right reads and hand the ball off to our running backs. I would like to believe we would be 2-0 if Jake played the second half of UCLA game, but I'm not the one making 5M/yr.

Comment

If any of you DFW types don't catch Joel Klatt on the Ticket Wednesdays at 2:30...YOU SHOULD!

That guy is the sharpest, no BS, objective, college football brain in the country. His weekly show with BaD is awesome. Lots of insight, and he keeps it down the middle without any agendas.

I had no idea what this Darnold kid, and USC, were all about......this is going to be a mudhole of epic proportions.
                  Last edited by Dale Moser; 09-13-2017, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    If any of you DFW types don't catch Joel Klatt on the Ticket Wednesdays at 2:30...YOU SHOULD!

That guy is the sharpest, no BS, objective, college football brain in the country. His weekly show with BaD is awesome. Lots of insight, and he keeps it down the middle without any agendas.

I had no idea what this Darnold kid, and USC, were all about......this is going to be a mudhole of epic proportions.
                    I know you were here last year when I started spouting about Darnold around Week 6. I follow Pac12 ball and he is the real deal. I think TBH CFB is all we need

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                      I know you were here last year when I started spouting about Darnold around Week 6. I follow Pac12 ball and he is the real deal. I think TBH CFB is all we need
                      I probably didn't pay much attention to Pac12 talk...besides, my team's season was well over by week 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        I probably didn't pay much attention to Pac12 talk...besides, my team's season was well over by week 6.
                        Mine too I am just a die hard

Comment

2017 College Football Week 3

Klatt likes to take shots at Texas but he's aight.

They're going in dry and it's gonna hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Last edited by Chad C; 09-13-2017, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

He didn't take any shots today. He said they would get better and gave them a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

I have no prediction for the game but UT is like the Yankees or Cowboys of college football. 95% of the people will take shots at them. It's a love/hate relationship and comes with the territory. Klatt is usually pretty unbiased. For the record, I did not hear the commentary today so have no opinion.

Did CEO name a starting QB yet?

Comment

Texas USC game will either be a close game or a 20+ blowout. I hoping for a close game.

Hook 'em Horns

Comment

Working...
                                X