No announcement yet.

What RV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A nice batch of Cajun venison jerky is on the dehydrator! #gettingreadyforRockport

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Comment

Jerky is ready but, it may not last until Rockport!

Comment

Brazos Hunter-they color looks a little off I will send you my address and you can send me some to taste test for you

Comment

Cooked 2 hog shoulders and a dewberry cobbler for this evening. I'm stuffed.

Comment

Had a huge storm blow through last night. Completely collapsed my awning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by DNTRanch View Post
              What's Hickory Creek like?? Want to try it out, heard good things.
              We haven't been yet but a few friends say great things about it just no sewer hook ups. We Weill there last weekend of June and Purtis Creek the first weekend in July. Might run to Lavonia next weekend for the first trip in the new trailer

Comment

Y'all should take a look at Copperas Creek campground at Lake Procter, nice park with a good many full hookup sites..

Javi

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                  Y'all should take a look at Copperas Creek campground at Lake Procter, nice park with a good many full hookup sites..

Javi
                  We use to have our family reunion there for decades. We finally got tired of getting flooded out every year and changed venues. I haven't been back in 25 years. Other than the flooding, it was very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Had a huge storm blow through last night. Completely collapsed my awning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

As in destroyed it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Stayed at Gateway Lake Palestine in Chandler over Memorial Day weekend. Very new park, only been open a few months. About 40-50 spots of back in and pull through. All 50 amp and sewer. No cable or internet at the time. The spots are very small, even the back in's. Have plenty of blocks and boards to set your gear on, As some of your tires or jacks will have to be in the sand. They intend to just fully concrete the whole center pull throughs to help this problem. Just watch your slides. Sewer is far back, all depending on length of trailer. Overall, quiet park with friendly people. Reasonable prices. Right on a little branch of lake Palestine. They have kayaks for use as well.

Comment

It is time! Here we come Matagorda Bay

Comment

Just bought a 2018 267 Jay Flight. Cant wait to use it...........

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

That picture makes my coffee more enjoyable this morning. Enjoy. Looks like a relaxing place to park

Comment

Enjoying an oyster or 12 as well as several drinks while singing with Janelle in Rockport

Comment

Working...
                                X