X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all have some pretty sweet setups!

Life is too short so live each day as if it were your last! ~Michael

Comment

We modified our trip a bit. Will be at Tres Rios this Saturday-Monday Morning then head over to Cleburne State Park Monday-Wednesday. We prefer State Parks and if the sales people at Tres Rios pressure us too much, we will be heading out anyway.

Comment

2014 Hideout for the lease now....Used to have a 42' Sierra 5th Wheel, but it was just too big
        Attached Files

Comment

Was using this one, but it was too big...

42' Sierra
          Attached Files

Comment

We took ours out this past weekend on its maiden voyage. We went to Texan RV park in Athens. Really nice place, very well kept, and quite. Has a couple of fishing lakes and a nice clubhouse. They host rally's could be a place to have one. 40 acres in size. Said it would be ok to set up in an area to shoot bows at targets. Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
              We took ours out this past weekend on its maiden voyage. We went to Texan RV park in Athens. Really nice place, very well kept, and quite. Has a couple of fishing lakes and a nice clubhouse. They host rally's could be a place to have one. 40 acres in size. Said it would be ok to set up in an area to shoot bows at targets. Just a thought.
              http://www.texanrvpark.com/
              That could be a good time! We took ours on it's first test run this past weekend also. Went to canton @ mill creek even resort

Now that I have a hitch on mine and have 30+ 3-d targets, I'd be interested if time allows ( April/may) are best for me but I can try to make it whenever we agree

Comment

I'm hooking up to SeeMore today and heading out. I have to visit with a brother about a hand cannon then I'm hauling tail back home so we can get out of Dodge.

I hate it we will miss the ATM tailgate at Kyle Field with Michael and the gang again but I'll just have to represent in Glen Rose...

Comment

Not the best but a pic of ours.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Let me also add, this past weekend we ran the furnace for 3 nights. Only 2 of the 5 registers are getting heat. The 2 registers that come off the furnace that are overflows or whatever they are called, have lots of air coming out of them. Also, I have 2 spots of the floor that are already bubbling - I think from a previous water leak that was fixed a couple months ago. This Crossroads brand has had a lot of problems FYI.

Comment

Finally got a pic to load. Usually hunt solo so this is all I needed. Super pleased, basically a heavy duty R-Pod.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lowe View Post
                        Finally got a pic to load. Usually hunt solo so this is all I needed. Super pleased, basically a heavy duty R-Pod.

They are just about identical to the R-Pod. Slick little rig! IDK what the axle rating is on that one but I know a few folks that have R-Pods that have swapped the axle out for a heavier one. With the factory one they could barely add 150lbs of cargo before it was maxed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                          They are just about identical to the R-Pod. Slick little rig! IDK what the axle rating is on that one but I know a few folks that have R-Pods that have swapped the axle out for a heavier one. With the factory one they could barely add 150lbs of cargo before it was maxed out.

One of the main reasons I went with the Jayco version as it comes standard with the heavier axle and larger tires. I believe this option is only available on the Baja Edition.

Comment

Jayco jay flight G2 32bhds

Perfect setup for the deer lease with a wife and 2 young kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lowe View Post
                              One of the main reasons I went with the Jayco version as it comes standard with the heavier axle and larger tires. I believe this option is only available on the Baja Edition.

That's a good deal!

Well, I'm all hooked up and ready. Will hit the road after my brides hair appointment in the morning.

Comment

We are enjoying our second day at Tres Rios Resort in Glen Rose with an adult beverage and grilling steaks. The hard life I tell you!

Comment

Working...
                                X