Backyard Shed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backyard Shed

Looking at getting a building/shed put in our back yard. Nothing fancy. I've found affordablewoodsheds.com out of Houston. The are pretty reasonable. Does anyone else have any recommendations for a turnkey style job like they offer?

There are a ton on craigslist for about half price typically just need hire shed company to move them.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      There are a ton on craigslist for about half price typically just need hire shed company to move them.
      I'll have to look on there. It's a residential location so space is limited to a 4ft gate. What I like about affordable sheds is they build it on site.

Comment

We have a Graceland 10x12 Garden style. I could have found something cheaper but when we moved here last year the movers put everything on the back porch/patio. I needed something fast and the few local places we checked they were able to deliver the quickest so they won.

Comment

Those are pretty cheap to build. I’ve built a couple of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Look at Leland's also. I believe there are a couple of dealerships in your general part of the state. I'm reading good things about them. Their products look good in person.

Comment

I just had a 8'x8' TuffShed built in my back yard. They are great buildings that will last.

Comment

I bought an 16x20 lofted Ulrich barn and love it. They delivered/leveled it.

Comment

I have one built by TBHr Jtempletons ag kids. Paid for material and delivery and the kids got a show item out of it

Comment

I thought I was going to see an antler shed you found in the backyard......tis the season.

Carry on.

Comment

If you have room, get one bigger than you think you need. Mine, 12x18 was here when I purchased the house.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
                        I thought I was going to see an antler shed you found in the backyard......tis the season.

Carry on.
                        at least you were able to add one more post to get you that much closer to being pope and young.

Comment

Originally posted by Blake8504 View Post
                          at least you were able to add one more post to get you that much closer to being pope and young.
                          I'm a cull buck....I'll never see P&Y.

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
                            Look at Leland's also. I believe there are a couple of dealerships in your general part of the state. I'm reading good things about them. Their products look good in person.
                            Lelands did mine, built on-site because I have an 8ft gate. I believe I paid just over 5000 then added spray foam for 500. Good product, good materials.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Mega Storage Sheds located in Texas and Louisiana custom builds sheds, cabins and much more! We offer affordable pricing with great financing options, all units built onsite.

Very good craftsmanship and they build right on your property. I looked around at everyone and settled on them and I'm glad that I did.

Comment

Working...
                              X