No announcement yet.

Select Baseball 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think I've been beaumont yet where there wasn't at least one stoppage for lightning....

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      yep, both my boys are playing in beaumont this weekend and its supposed to rain saturday evening down there too, we cant get away from it
      We'll be there as well and the weather sure looks like it could be a problem. We are a AA team and drew 2 super tough majors teams for pool play........maybe alittle rain will keep them off their game;! lol

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
        We'll be there as well and the weather sure looks like it could be a problem. We are a AA team and drew 2 super tough majors teams for pool play........maybe alittle rain will keep them off their game;! lol
        Haha you never know

Good luck to you guys!

Comment

We will be playing in 10’s down in beaumont. Good luck to y’all

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post
            We will be playing in 10’s down in beaumont. Good luck to y’all
            Which team? We are Dallas tigers Miller

Comment

We play a lot in Beaumont. We won’t be there this weekend but it takes a lot of rain for them to cancel those tournaments. Weather is only showing 40% rain Saturday. Shouldn’t be that bad. Good luck to all. Looks like a lot of competition coming in town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know a few of the kids on the 10u Beast team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Headed to our invitational in morning in Pearland...
                  Weather is not lookin like its gonna be friendly..
                  80-100% thunderstorms all day tomorrow..... sucks.. really wanted to see how our boys stacked up against these teams ..

Comment

Good Luck Everybody !

Hope yall get some good games in. I'll be on the soccer field if it isnt storming out. Volleyball tourney on Sunday.

Comment

What a rough run for the kids. I know they have had good weather to put in work during the week and then weather stopping or shortening games. Hope it gets better from here

Comment

Headed to pearland... probably get turned around..

Comment

Let's hope not, we drove too **** far!

Good luck to all the little guys today

Comment

Nice place Pearland has... no rain yet.. but 15-20mph gusts are gonna suck to play in..
                            got 2 hours till game time...boys watchin movies.

Comment

Well, the 7s went 2-0 and the 10s went 0-2 we just couldn't hit the ball.

Back at it again tomorrow

Comment

We got introduced to some real GOOD baseball today in the 12u open division in Beaumont! Our little AA team has zero business here. Lol. On a positive note the boys played well considering and now understand what kind of commitment it takes to be a good team. Humble pie aplenty down here! I stopped counting at 15 home runs today and none came from my son's team.

Comment

Working...
                                X