No announcement yet.

Tramp Stamp Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a text. She is out. And spinal cord decompressed. She is a little out of it at the moment. Can't texts very well due to meds.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Good news. Prayers up for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        Got a text. She is out. And spinal cord decompressed. She is a little out of it at the moment. Can't texts very well due to meds.

Those can be some of the best texts.

Hope you're doin OK this morning Steph. I'm still prayin for ya girl.

Comment

I’m home with NO leg pain! Staying doped up on Percocet. I have to wear a back brace to keep compression on my wound. Just incision and back muscle pain. Good news is the only restrictions I have are no bending or twisting, lifting over 10 lbs. I’m allowed to go fishing and fly on an airplane for Thomas and my trip to Disney next month. No pool or lake time for 6 weeks but it’s worth it so far!

Following Doctors orders to a T so far. May go back to work next week but I’m not sure about driving just yet. Taking it day by day.

Thank you GS for all the words of encouragement, love, and prayers! Y’all are the best..

Best thing is when I got back to my room post recovery, I had my nurse who had been giving me a hard time in there.... when I saw him I started hollering that couldn’t feel my legs... I was freaking out!! Then I started laughing saying I got him. Haha we laughed it off but the look on his face was PRICELESS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's awesome news

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Great to hear Stephanie!

Comment

Stephanie: Glad you made it as planned. Watch out Disney World!! �� Matt

Comment

Surgery is actually not a big deal anymore, it's the PT that will make or break your future. DO the PT kid. Work really hard at it. Walk as much as they will allow you.

Comment

Did your doc set you up with any therapy?

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                      Did your doc set you up with any therapy?

Doc said he didn’t think I needed to do PT. (From what I remember) but I’ll be following up with doing it in Denton anyways.

Comment

Praise the Lord!! Steph, you may not realize it, but lot of that healing came from the Lord!! You go have a great time at Disney and thank Him for it!! Sure glad it worked out like this for you!

Comment

Good for you Steph!! Glad you’re on the road to being better and hopefully pain free.

Comment

Woke up this morning pretty tender. Slept great last night but I think being laid up in bed makes me sore. Doc wants me to reach. 10,000 steps a day. Time to get moving. Not sure about working next week or not. God has a plan. He sure has blessed me with each of you as well. Thank you.

Comment

Stick with it, each day will get a little better.

Comment

Hopefully not 10k steps on day 2? Work up to that?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X