No announcement yet.

Time to start over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough deal for sure, sorry for your loss. Praying for y'all and everyone else affected in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Prayers up for all it y'all out that way!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Prayers are continued for your family and neighborhood

Comment

Every time I see some flood pics I think it can't get worse until yours where only rooftops are visible. Sorry for your loss!

Comment

Oh my. I read your post, thinking, these guys are my kind of people - tough, determined... then I saw the photos...

May God help you.

Comment

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

As of yesterday when we left. Will be finished today.

Comment

I have a Bowtech 82nd Airborne that you are welcome to if your bow got wet. I'm down in PN so not far. PM me if you need anything.

Tim

Comment

My heart breaks for you guys. We are helping a family Yellowstone. I've never seen so much devestation.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by timoub007 View Post
                        I have a Bowtech 82nd Airborne that you are welcome to if your bow got wet. I'm down in PN so not far. PM me if you need anything.

Tim
                        Sorry, just seeing this. Didn't get a notification for some reason.

I truly appreciate the offer, as all 3 of my bows are toast after sitting in the water for 9 days. However, I don't see myself financially being able to get a lease or do any kind of hunting for a few years after this.
                        If you haven't already, please offer this to someone who would benefit from it more than me. Again, thank you for the offer.

Comment

As it sits, waiting on insurance.

The tile in the bathrooms and entry way has to come up, as well as the slate flooring in the kitchen. Ceiling has to be replaced, all the windows replaced, every single wire in the house has to be replaced, fireplace demo'ed, roof repaired, etc.

You can see the water line in this picture, 73.5" inside the house, 76.5" outside.

Last edited by jeepntx; 09-14-2017, 11:59 AM.

Comment

There's not much I can do to help except offer my sympathy, concerns, an ear that will listen, and prayers. Hopefully some of this aid money will find it's way to your house.

Comment

I can't think of anything to say that could possibly help you.
                              Your pictures made my stomach turn.

Many prayers going up for your family while you rebuild your home, and life.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                                There's not much I can do to help except offer my sympathy, concerns, an ear that will listen, and prayers. Hopefully some of this aid money will find it's way to your house.
                                Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                                I can't think of anything to say that could possibly help you.
                                Your pictures made my stomach turn.

Many prayers going up for your family while you rebuild your home, and life.
                                Honestly, thoughts and prayers are extremely helpful right now. Being in limbo and essentially homeless is the hardest part, emotionally. We are going to look at travel trailers this weekend so that will help some.

And I'm taking your advice about the mounts, going to just cut the capes and unscrew the base plates. I'm going to try and clean the badger as much as possible and hope for the best. I can get new capes down the line at some point or just do a skull plate, but the badger will be more difficult to replace. We'll see what's in the budget when the time comes.

Keep the prayers coming, they help more than you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X