X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My best county was Coleman, 2nd Mills, 3rd Hamilton

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
      Cottle, Grayson, Webb, Maverick, Collin.
      No more Williamson co.?, guess Bones kilt the last big one there On a side note I would add Falls and Milam as sleeper counties from some of the stuff I've seen come into the taxi shop the last few years, they were low fence and Grayson/Collin county big.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
        No more Williamson co.?, guess Bones kilt the last big one there On a side note I would add Falls and Milam as sleeper counties from some of the stuff I've seen come into the taxi shop the last few years, they were low fence and Grayson/Collin county big.
        Sshhhhh.... nothing to see in Williamson. Move along.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
          There are big @ss deer coming out of east texas now but guys keep quiet about it, IDK if its game cams and guys letting them grow but also being able to pattern them better with technology, the antler restrictions or some combination of all it, its really different than it was 20 years ago.
          There are probably more deer killed that are big enough to make the book but never get entered or talked about, that we will never know about. STX has a lot of that happening and so does ETX.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            I'm a guy that loves huge ranches and vast, less commercialized, giant deer county so my choices would be Irion, Reagan, Gaines, Gray, Donley or Wheeler..
            They are just a dang long drive for me..
            Y'all can have South Texas... I'm out..

Old Mexico is by far my favorite place.... Some great, unforgettable, big buck were memories made across the river..
            I gotta ask, why are you out on STX?

I know the cost and a lot of the HF stuff turns a lot of people off. But if you got off the road there’s plenty of big LF ranches out there

Comment

Upton county

Comment

This is a fun one to see resurface

Comment

Dallas-Ellis-Navarro - Get along the Trinity River and some special deer get shot and seen that NO-ONE knows about!

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                    Dallas-Ellis-Navarro - Get along the Trinity River and some special deer get shot and seen that NO-ONE knows about!
                    I remember a guy on another forum touting the Dallas county bucks back in 2011 when they announced they would be opening the season. I still have yet to see one though, can't believe no pics have slipped out.

Comment

Bosque Co.doesn't get the attention it should.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

for every 160 that dies in east texas. there are 100 that are killed in south texas. sorry boys, it's not even in the same arena. I just made that statistic up, but I'd bet $100 it's more accurate than Elizabeth warren's native american ancestry.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                          Yep, and as for Hart8 saying bosque meh not really as least low fence, I've hunted that county alot and it cannot compare to the body or antler size as those trinity river or red river deer, they're not even in the same zip code.
                          Last edited by bossbowman; 10-15-2018, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                              As of 2012 these are the top 4 as far as B&C deer are concerned:

Webb-49
                              Dimmit-47
                              Maverick-46
                              La Salle-40
                              Pretty sure Maverick has more entries all time than any other county in TX

Comment

It’s easy to see where the most trophy deer are harvested in Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X