Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking great!

Comment

That looks like a great get away! Any pigs around there?

Comment

Looking good Bobby.

Looks like you need to add a small pull behind trailer for chore duty with the four wheeler.
        Great four wheeler too BTW, I always liked that model.

Comment

Nice place you have there

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
            Looking good Bobby.

Looks like you need to add a small pull behind trailer for chore duty with the four wheeler.

Great four wheeler too BTW, I always liked that model.

Thanks guys. Dave, just got one from TBHer airehead. Hauling it up there Friday.

Comment

Owning a good piece of real estate means so much. It looks like you have found a great place. Congrats!

Comment

Beautiful. Labor of love! You deserve it. Watching keep adding photos.

Comment

Not sure why Im just now seeing this...

Lovin the pics!

Comment

Nice place Bobby, need to do some thinning out on those dogs though. I miss our getaway in Livingston we used to have. It was so Nice to get out of H-town and spend weekends in the woods. Congrats on your little piece of heaven.

Comment

Other than frying the power converter on my camper with 220v of accidental juice, had a good weekend.

Wife's little garden is ready to plant.

Had a bunch of deer tracks up near camp.

Got a big hog on feeder...

I got my pond/tank area picked out. Gonna have a pump in the wood line hard wired and hard piped from the creek. Use a timer system to keep the tank full of nice fresh water.

My wild rabbit crop is growing well. Counted 6 around camp.

And the highlight of the trip was my son and DIL visiting with my best friend, Jake Jr. We had a large time walking the property, eating pine cones, putting our hands in the creek, and riding the 4wheeler.

Mamma said he was asleep right after they hit the blacktop.

We had some fallow deer burgers and hotdogs on the pit.

Soak it up folks. Our life on this place is a fleeting moment.

Comment

If I may add from very cold and snowy Michigan. God bless you on your fight and beating cancer there "jarhead".

My wife and I travel to the SW from Michigan during the winter months ( Had to stop for two years as my wife went back to work for health insurance). We love to visit New Mexico and Texas. We stay in New Mexico for two months to roam the desert and hunt for flint knapping rock and arrowheads and spend l month in Texas, just north of San Antonio. My marine buddy took a head shot in Viet Nam and it left him paralyzed on his right side and lives in Bulverde, Texas. We hang out and do some shooting. He shoots and wins many matches in the disabled division. He was also Safari Club Internationals disabled hunter of the year a few years back.. His sniper training has paid off.

He had gotten me on a couple of ranches to look for rock. Texas is a beautiful state and we really enjoy our visits.

I really like your camp and what you have done to it. Keep up the good work and stay strong.

Semper Fi (67-69)

Jon
                        Last edited by Jon Stewart; 02-17-2014, 08:01 AM.

Comment

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Thanks John. I really appreciate your comments more than you know. My dad left a lot of himself in Viet Nam. He would have loved this place and it kills me that he can't see it and be here to enjoy it.

Semper Fi and Welcome Home.

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Great update Chew.
                              Keep taking us along for the ride...

Comment

Great memories and ever so happy for you and your family

Comment

Working...
                                X