• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Politics as usual.

Comment

Liberal Meltdown this morning! Trump - Putin summit

Trump’s own fake news:

Marine General John Kelly reportedly revolts against Trump:

“While National Security Adviser John Bolton, according to a source, thought Trump’s remarks were ill-advised, he believed that walking them back would only add fuel to the outrage pyre and make the president look weak. But Chief of Staff John Kelly was irate. According to a source, he told Trump it would make things worse for him with Robert Mueller. He also exerted pressure to try to get the president to walk back his remarks. According to three sources familiar with the situation, Kelly called around to Republicans on Capitol Hill and gave them the go-ahead to speak out against Trump. (The White House did not respond to a request for comment.) Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker Paul Ryan held televised press conferences to assert that Russia did meddle in the election.”
      Last edited by Vermin93; 07-17-2018, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
        trump-no-matter what folks.
        This also drives me nuts. I’ll admit I’ve been presently surprised by the candidate I was forced to vote for. But when he turns around and acts like his former liberal self and his supporters shirk it off, it makes it very apparent how important/unimportant his policies are to them. If he started trash talking Jesus, the “fanboys” would make some excuse and call you liberal if you didn’t like it.

Trump’s not perfect, no one is. But on occasion when he sticks his head up his ***, don’t say, “Oh he’s just saving money on a colonoscopy. What a great businessman!” It makes all your previous and future arguments seem like unreasoned hero worship.

Comment

Well, this thread was aptly titled.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
            This also drives me nuts. I’ll admit I’ve been presently surprised by the candidate I was forced to vote for. But when he turns around and acts like his former liberal self and his supporters shirk it off, it makes it very apparent how important/unimportant his policies are to them. If he started trash talking Jesus, the “fanboys” would make some excuse and call you liberal if you didn’t like it.

Trump’s not perfect, no one is. But on occasion when he sticks his head up his ***, don’t say, “Oh he’s just saving money on a colonoscopy. What a great businessman!” It makes all your previous and future arguments seem like unreasoned hero worship.

Exactly! But the dude is actually brilliant in a way. He knew. He said “I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot someone and they’d still vote for me”. He knows that whatever he pulls out of his **** his followers will eat, and then turn around and say, well Obama did this or Bush did that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post

Man... I don’t know who you’re referencing but I assure you I’m not a liberal.

Comment

Man... I don’t know who you’re referencing but I assure you I’m not a liberal.

It is ironic that if you don't worship a New York ("former")liberal, you in turn are labeled a liberal. I just wish he wouldn't act like Putin's beach boy. It is embarrassing and a little scary at the same time. Why does he speak so boldly to/about every other world leader but cow down to Putin?

Comment

You have no idea what was said in their private conversation to say he cowed to Putin. Putin may well have shown him some thing that lets him know he isn't lying. That is what the left is worried about so they bad mouth the president again. He may now have what he needs to put a bunch of them behind bars and they are scared.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                    It is ironic that if you don't worship a New York ("former")liberal, you in turn are labeled a liberal. I just wish he wouldn't act like Putin's beach boy. It is embarrassing and a little scary at the same time. Why does he speak so boldly to/about every other world leader but cow down to Putin?
                    Once again. Have his actions shown that he "cows down" to Putin? Has his push to get NATO to strengthen itself helped Putin? I think it's hilarious. His foreign policy has been very aggressive towards Russia, but we are going to claim he "cows down" because he exchanges pleasantries in public.

Also, no one here worships him. It would just be refreshing to have a conversation about policy or actions instead of "OMG, you guyz. Have you heard what Trump said today? He's such a Russian puppet".

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                      Once again. Have his actions shown that he "cows down" to Putin? Has his push to get NATO to strengthen itself helped Putin? I think it's hilarious. His foreign policy has been very aggressive towards Russia, but we are going to claim he "cows down" because he exchanges pleasantries in public.

Also, no one here worships him. It would just be refreshing to have a conversation about policy or actions instead of "OMG, you guyz. Have you heard what Trump said today? He's such a Russian puppet".
                      Never Trumpers are almost as brainwashed as PETA people. It's like talking to fence posts.

Not a single one has posted one single fact or thing Trump did that was bad. 100% news driven Trump bashing regurgitation is all they can post.

Comment

NOTHING happens in Russia without Putin signing off on it. To do otherwise is deadly. Trump had an opportunity to tell him, to knock it off or there will be heck to pay. Instead he stood next to our enemy and listened to him demean our intelligence services and then basically agreed with him. Anything that would take away from his defeat of Clinton is off limits. He actually said today “we beat her fair... would be a shame to put a cloud over it.” Idiot.. it’s not about how you won, it’s a security issue!!!! Trump is out of his depth with this guy and he knows it. What’s more, conservatives like Graham and other republicans know it too. Even folks from the freedom caucus called it” disappointing” this morning.

Since when is Russia an enemy of the USA? When I was in the Navy we marked there war ships as friendly... Did we go to war with them since 2012?

Russian spys hacking the DNC has nothing to do with the election, spreading propaganda on facebook did nothing as well. There is no evidence that any votes were changed from russian spys. But, there is evidence in every election of dead people, pets, and illegal aliens voting in our elections, yet we do nothing. (because the votes are for the right candidate)

If you argue that Graham is a conservative or has a valid opinion of anything beneficial to this country. He is a snake politician, him being a "public servant" is just like someone collecting welfare

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                          Since when is Russia an enemy of the USA?

Ummm.... is this a serious question? You do realize we went to war with them in 2009 right? Attached is a historical image of representatives from both countries pushing the “start war” button in 2009. Man we were tough on them before Comrade Trump came along.

Comment

Ummm.... is this a serious question? You do realize we went to war with them in 2009 right? Attached is a historical image of representatives from both countries pushing the “start war” button in 2009. Man we were tough on them before Comrade Trump came along.

2009? I wonder why they warned us about the Boston bombers in 2013 if we were at war? Hmmm.

Comment

lol...2009 was right about the time we were working with them on the pirate situation over in the Indian ocean lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                                Figured we might need these before too long.....
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	never wet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	24546629

Click image for larger version

Name:	Puffs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	24546630

Comment

Working...