Liberal Meltdown this morning! Trump - Putin summit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    No one here is okay with the fact that Russia meddled, interfered, whatever you want to call it. What we are tired of is how it is being used as a weapon aimed at Trump. As I said earlier, the previously Admin knew this was going on, why was nothing done until AFTER the election?
    Why keep pointing at others? Why bring up ancillary wrong acts and pretend that this is somehow not a blemish?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      Why keep pointing at others? Why bring up ancillary wrong acts and pretend that this is somehow not a blemish?

What ancillary wrong acts? By Trump?

The reason to bring up the previous admin is to show one of two things.

They didn't think it was a big deal.

or It was used after the election for political reasons.

Obama himself in Dec 16 on live television admitted to knowing and doing nothing about it. He told Putin to "cut it out" during their meeting in Sept 16 and that was it. Why is Trump being attacked for something that happened and was not handled under the previous administration?

Comment

What ancillary wrong acts? By Trump?

The reason to bring up the previous admin is to show one of two things.

They didn't think it was a big deal.

or It was used after the election for political reasons.

Obama himself in Dec 16 on live television admitted to knowing and doing nothing about it. He told Putin to "cut it out" during their meeting in Sept 16 and that was it. Why is Trump being attacked for something that happened and was not handled under the previous administration?
        Trump said he believed Putin ...

Comment

Trump said he believed Putin ...
          Ok. And that means what? Do we know what was said in their meeting before the press conference?

Did scolding Nato for buying and trying to get them off Russian oil and gas help Russia?

Did arming Ukranians help Russia?
          Did fortifying the Balkans help Russia?

Has giving eastern most NATO members new weaponry and arttilary helped Russia?

Have direct actions against Russian interests in Syria (to include killing Russians) helped Russia?

Have the sanctions that are far heavier than the previous helped Russia?

Again, people focus on words and not actions/results.

Diplomats are often times diplomatic when meeting face to face. American Presidents and other "free"world leaders have met with far worst than Putin and been completely diplomatic. This is nothing new.
          Last edited by Clay C; 07-17-2018, 02:26 PM.

Comment

It's not just the Dems buddy. It's all of them. Even some of the ones we think are champions for our beliefs.

Agreed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Diplomats are often times diplomatic when meeting face to face. American Presidents and other "free"world leaders have met with far worst than Putin and been completely diplomatic. This is nothing new.
              Here we go again - How about we just stick to Trump?

Comment

Here we go again - How about we just stick to Trump?

Are comparisons not relevant when articulating a point? I told you my thoughts on Trump. He said something, something probably ill advised and dumb, but actions speak louder than words.

I also think it's funny that my entire post was about Trump but you picked the last bit of it to make it seem as if i was venturing off target.

Comment

Does is matter? Saying that a foreign government interfered in an election by posting fake news on social media is grasping at straws.
                  Is that the social media on the US web? The Russian web? Or the World Wide Web?

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                    Is that the social media on the US web? The Russian web? Or the World Wide Web?
                    Well seeing as how you need U.S. voter ID, and real news credentials to use social media, i'm going to go with the U.S. owns the web.

Comment

Are comparisons not relevant when articulating a point? I told you my thoughts on Trump. He said something, something probably ill advised and dumb, but actions speak louder than words.

I also think it's funny that my entire post was about Trump but you picked the last bit of it to make it seem as if i was venturing off target.
                      I thought it was funny that nearly your entire post was about Trump, and then it just seemed like you couldn't help yourself.

Comment

For the record - the knowingly false information that was passed around by a Foreign Government in an attempt to slant our Presidential race doesn't bother anyone?

That does bother me.

I don't like Putin.
                        You need to check your record, its false. Copies of Hillary's and the DNC's emails were released to the public, nothing false about that information.

Comment

Because it wasn't as issue when it happened, when Trump was not the POTUS. It only became an issue when Trump won.

I think the big separation of ideas here, is the left wants to point to Russia as our big bad advisory. While the other side thinks the left is really the bigger obstacle in free and fair elections, the truth, our constitution, essentially most of the founding principals of the country. If anybody is playing right into the Ruskies hands it's the left, not Donnie. Continually stating that our elections can be swayed with Facebook ads on a world wide platform, doesnt move our country forward in a positive way. Especially when it is coming from our elected officials and intelligence community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought it was funny that nearly your entire post was about Trump, and then it just seemed like you couldn't help yourself.
                            Wow! You are really grasping. That's just sad.

Comment

Whelp - Trump admits to not speaking correctly - go ahead and continue to defend ...

Comment

Whelp - Trump admits to not speaking correctly - go ahead and continue to defend ...
                                "Would" vs "wouldn't". "Sundowning" vs "Lying and dumb people will believe him"

Comment

Working...
                                X