Fox smh!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox smh!!

Now they have that loud mouth, racist, pundit Stephen A. Smith on to give his opinion of things... Are you kidding me... Seriously, WRGAF what this guy thinks? WOW..

Ole Ted Nugents head is about to pop....
    Last edited by PondPopper; 05-18-2017, 03:07 PM.

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    Now they have that loud mouth, racist, pundit Stephen A. Smith on to give his opinion of things... Are you kidding me... Seriously, WRGAF what this guy thinks? WOW..

Ole Ted Nugents head is about to pop....
    He sucks at sports commentary, can't imagine how bad he is on political. Well actually I can. I still don't understand how he survived the ESPN bloodbath

Comment

I caught part of it and he actually agrees that illegal immigration is wrong and should be stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
        I caught part of it and he actually agrees that illegal immigration is wrong and should be stopped.
        How could one not??????? I won't give him credit for that.. Its a no brainer and should be obvious to any tax paying, American citizen.

Comment

How could one not??????? I won't give him credit for that.. Its a no brainer and should be obvious to any tax paying, American citizen.
          Have you heard of sanctuary cities look, I am not saying he has a great political outlook but if he is talking politics at least this time it was on a show designed to have political discussion and present one's political view.

Comment

Have you heard of sanctuary cities look, I am not saying he has a great political outlook but if he is talking politics at least this time it was on a show designed to have political discussion and present one's political view.
            I turned it off before the immigration discussion to place.. I couldn't stomach anymore of his loud mouth, I'm going to talk over everyone in the room, mentality that he was displaying...

And yes I know what sanctuary city's are. Why that question

Comment

I turned it off before the immigration discussion to place.. I couldn't stomach anymore of his loud mouth, I'm going to talk over everyone in the room, mentality that he was displaying...

And yes I know what sanctuary city's are. Why that question
              My question was posed because of the point you made above. While, I totally agree it should be obvious that illegal immigration needs to be addressed half the country does not seem to agree.

Comment

My question was posed because of the point you made above. While, I totally agree it should be obvious that illegal immigration needs to be addressed half the country does not seem to agree.
                Yep you are correct. I was just communicating that I refuse to give him credit for stating the obvious.. If he agrees that water is wet that's good but a pat on the back ain't happening..

Nothing he rambled about made any sense to me.. Just a bunch of left wing noise.. Like I said I didn't watch it long as my tolerance level for BS is at an all time low these days..

Comment

All about ratings........and obviously he gets them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    All about ratings........and obviously he gets them.

He does get ratings. I think he is a typical loud tv persona that attracts a lot of people to watch his show. I just really dislike when he tries to push his political views during a sports show. Seems like an intelligent fella playing a role on tv. It's his political views which I highly disagree with.

Comment

that's because about half of the country does not pay taxes, nor are they affected by illegal immigration, because they also don't work but rather sit on their asses and collect welfare/benefits from you and me.
                      only when they have to put some "skin in the game", will they change their thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                        that's because about half of the country does not pay taxes, nor are they affected by illegal immigration, because they also don't work but rather sit on their asses and collect welfare/benefits from you and me.
                        only when they have to put some "skin in the game", will they change their thinking.
                        The half that I was referring to was DEMS. I have no idea how many DEMS have jobs and how many are on welfare. Not that big of a deal, we are splitting hairs. My point was that at least one liberal minded person seemed to agree that illegal immigration is wrong.

Comment

He does get ratings. I think he is a typical loud tv persona that attracts a lot of people to watch his show. I just really dislike when he tries to push his political views during a sports show. Seems like an intelligent fella playing a role on tv. It's his political views which I highly disagree with.
                          Understood !

Comment

And it's just that simple.

Comment

I had no idea Texas gives out over 5 Billion on Lone Start cards each year. And way over 100 million is spent in other States.

So far past stupid it's stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X