No announcement yet.

Beer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rabbit Hole out of Justin has a couple good ones as well.
    Tried a new amber last week that was tasty from Texas Ale Project called Fire Ant Funeral.
    It is more of a light ale.. 6%
    Soo many beers and soo little time.
    Anyone ever hit GABF in Denver. if you like craft beers and ever get the opportunity it is well worth it.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417730680.669712.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	24349966one of the best for sure.

Comment

Here's a great seasonal release from Lagunitas

Comment

Originally posted by Stick'n'String View Post
          Went to HEB and felt like I was in the honey hole, especially since I just started trying new craft beers
          A couple years ago I decided to start at one end of the HEB beer cooler and drink and 6 pack of everything until I reached the other end. Like Tom T Hall, I like beer (link to follow). A few things i learned. Lite/light is not a good beer. Some full flavored brands are pretty darned good depending on your taste. Amazingly enough Lone Star is one I particularly like. One I REALLY like is Shiner Prickly Pear. Alas have not seen it in a couple years. A taste in beer is pretty much like your taste in food. You like what you like. Good luck in your pursuit of your favorite beer.

I'm good friends with a brew meister at a micro-brewery in CA. Asked him what the best style of beer mug/stein/glass was ... his answer ... "The bottle it came in."

The link I promised
          This shows tom at his very best he must be one of the best story tellers via singing this was recorded at the church street station in orlando florida back i...

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
            A couple years ago I decided to start at one end of the HEB beer cooler and drink and 6 pack of everything until I reached the other end. Like Tom T Hall, I like beer (link to follow). A few things i learned. Lite/light is not a good beer. Some full flavored brands are pretty darned good depending on your taste. Amazingly enough Lone Star is one I particularly like. One I REALLY like is Shiner Prickly Pear. Alas have not seen it in a couple years. A taste in beer is pretty much like your taste in food. You like what you like. Good luck in your pursuit of your favorite beer.

I'm good friends with a brew meister at a micro-brewery in CA. Asked him what the best style of beer mug/stein/glass was ... his answer ... "The bottle it came in."

The link I promised
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i5k4I1AOEI
            Shiner prikly pear is a good one...since I've been in Northern Cal I have only found it in the shiner sampler pack they sell out here...what brewery does your buddy work at?

Comment

"To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems. ... "

Homer Simpson

Comment

I really like that saint Arnold Christmas ale, and the prickly pear shiner is my favorite fancy shiner

Comment

I just found the prickly pear and like it but can only find it in the big single bottles.

Comment

Just picked these up

Comment

On this date in 1933 Prohibition ended! To celebrate...

Comment

Saint Arnolds anything
                        period.

Comment

First time I've seen these in the bombers.

Comment

And for the Founders fans this one is pretty good.

Comment

Bombshell Blonde from Conroe if I buy, home brew most of the time. I drank Lone Star before it became popular and the recipe changed about 75. As mentioned before changing yeast can really make a difference as hard or soft water etc does impact flavor.

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy 45 View Post

And for the Founders fans this one is pretty good.

YES it is!!!!

Munchy time

Comment

Working...
                                X