No announcement yet.

Any Menudo Eaters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna have to give this a try one weekend. I love the stuff, my other half won't touch it. I'm sure my 3 year old would eat it though. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

My wife who doesn't like menudo made this over the weekend and it was awesome!

Comment

I am planning on cooking up some soon.

Comment

yum bang

Comment

You have to have bolillos with your menudo. Should I post the recipe?

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
              I doubt I would make the bread, even though it looks good. I do good to make the menudo, and my wife won't touch it. Thanks though.

Comment

Guy at work says his doctor told him it takes up to six weeks to digest the cow stomach lining.

Comment

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
                  Great to cure a hang over
                  Hang over??? Whats that??

Comment

Originally posted by CoolArrow View Post
                    Guy at work says his doctor told him it takes up to six weeks to digest the cow stomach lining.
                    Hispanics can digest over night!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                      Wth. Iv been eating and making it my whole life on both sides of the border and never ever have i heard of eating bolillos with menudo. Must be a NM thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                        Wth. Iv been eating and making it my whole life on both sides of the border and never ever have i heard of eating bolillos with menudo. Must be a NM thing.
                        I grew up in NM and never had bolillios with it. Corn tortillas.

Comment

I'll eat it every so often, cause it's bad for you-- too much hrease

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                            Maybe. Most of the traditional New Mexican places usually serve bread with bowls of menudo.

Comment

M&M

If made by certain people at certain place I LOVE it..But many times and many places it taste like GUT SOUP...not sure of why ...if I want Menudo I always ask for a sample..then I decide

Comment

heck I love it when they put extra pig and cows feet. in fact when I make it I used mostly feet very little tripe.

Comment

Working...
                                X