2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
    Man I don't know if I would survive on the south side!

I sure would like to come check it out sometime tho!
    Don't be scared. Steaks on me when you want to see what your missing.

Comment

Originally posted by RRagan83 View Post
      Don't be scared. Steaks on me when you want to see what your missing.
      I'm planning on it

Comment

Man I don't know if I would survive on the south side!

I sure would like to come check it out sometime tho!

Not everybody is cut out for the cool club.....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Not everybody is cut out for the cool club.....
          You may not be but we are willing to make some exceptions to "our" club!

Comment

You may not be but we are willing to make some exceptions to "our" club!

The slacker club is not my thing but thanks for the offer...[emoji13][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              The slacker club is not my thing but thanks for the offer...[emoji13][emoji23][emoji23]

Hmmm[emoji848]

Let's be honest here....Jason, we all know you are an active member of the
              "Slacker Club".

KactusKiller(Jack),
              Seriously...Ask Jason what he calls his bow spots on the Christoval lease.
              [emoji38][emoji23][emoji23]

1. Seismic
              2. Rhymes with Flacker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm glad we don't have to deal with any of these on the West Side.

Comment

I'm kinda on the west side, NW side

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                    Hmmm[emoji848]

Let's be honest here....Jason, we all know you are an active member of the
                    "Slacker Club".

KactusKiller(Jack),
                    Seriously...Ask Jason what he calls his bow spots on the Christoval lease.
                    [emoji38][emoji23][emoji23]

1. Seismic
                    2. Rhymes with Flacker

I think we all know Jason's middle name is Slacker

Comment

I had a Texas Hunter Products 4x8 blind on a 5ft tower hit the ground a while back during some high winds.

I decided to fix it back up and make it into a bow ground blind instead. I was in the processing of moving my other spot so I figured I'd try this blind out at my new spot.

Jeremy helped with cutting off the tower and standing her back up.

It took me 3 weekends but I finally got all 4 corner post and the middle post replaced and sealed back up. It was an absolute rodeo getting it all lined back up for the new post. I'm sure happy I got it all done. It bout wore me smooth out. Lol

Here's a few pics ...

Before.

Fixed back up.

I took off the window tracks in the front so I could install a deerview horizontal slider instead.

And here's some pics of the blind setup at my new spot I'm calling "Pipe Line". It's in the "Y" of a big draw system and close to a pipe line. I'm really excited about this location and view.

View from the front of bow blind...I've never really feed any protein before but I decided to move in the protein feeder as well. I may throw in a few bags ever so often.

I added the darker tinted plexiglass on the left side so I can see down the draw.
                      View from the left side of blind.

I'm really excited about this setup. Never had a spot like this with this much of a view for a bow blind. I'll be able to see them coming from a long ways. Lol
                      Can't wait to see it all greened up there.
                      Anyways, just thought I'd share a few pics of my new setup. I'll get some better pics of it soon.

Comment

Wish I could afford those fancy bow blinds like that. Guess Im gonna stick to my 5 gal bucket and cut cedar limbs.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                          Wish I could afford those fancy bow blinds like that. Guess Im gonna stick to my 5 gal bucket and cut cedar limbs.
                          #richmansgame

Comment

I like it B

Wish we didn't have pasture maggots, sure do like having feeders without oens

Comment

Ha ha ... Whatever!! You guys are funny. Lol

Comment

2017 San Angelo area season thread

Looks good ,Brandon!

I got my new setup about finished as well on my land.
                                Deerview Deluxe Hinge converting the potbelly blind into a bowblind

Quick view from inside the blind with the new window.

Last edited by KingsX; 03-09-2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X