Clear All

Wow! That’s just awesome congrats!

Comment

Congrats!!! Can’t wait to follow live hunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WOW congrats! Thats incredible.

Comment

Wow. Awesomeness. Congrats and best of luck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats, a once in a lifetime opportunity. Good luck in the future hunt.

Comment

Go guided, why waste your $20 once in a lifetime draw for a $250,000+ hunt for a DIY hunt that will be great, but will you see sheep? Lot's of questions to get answered.

How many of these saying a DIY hunt have successfully hunted sheep? Just asking. If they have, a HUGE CONGRATS to them! Awesome accomplishment!
              Last edited by Mudslinger; 06-30-2020, 07:09 PM.

Comment

WOW, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Unit 53 has some big rams, and so does the Pecos Wilderness in 45.

Comment

Well, hate to disappoint, but after speaking with the NM biologist and finding out how much it is worth, I'm considering selling the tag. I would use some of the proceeds to book something like a stone sheep hunt, and pocket the rest. I can't justify hunting a ram for well over a hundred grand.

Soooo, does anybody have any other good sheep hunt recommendations $30k or under?

Let the lashing begin...I'll still do a live hunt!

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                      I'm betting this will be a guided hunt on a property of their choosing with their hand picked guide. They want you to succeed so they will bend over backwards to see that you are successful. Kind of like Docmay's hunt.
                      The tag allows you to hunt August through December in a unit of your choosing, except the unit chosen by the auction winner. You can hire a guide or DIY. Success rates with guides are 100%.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                        Well, hate to disappoint, but after speaking with the NM biologist and finding out how much it is worth, I'm considering selling the tag. I would use some of the proceeds to book something like a stone sheep hunt, and pocket the rest. I can't justify hunting a ram for well over a hundred grand.

Soooo, does anybody have any other good sheep hunt recommendations $30k or under?

Let the lashing begin...I'll still do a live hunt!

Chris
                        I figured they wouldn’t let you sell/transfer it but that’s cool they do. I still wouldn’t be able to pass up on the once in a lifetime opportunity for a $20 investment!

Comment

I’ll be the first to say it....you’re crazy!!!!

Comment

Forget what you could sell it for. Don't even let the thought enter your mind. Go on that dang sheep hunt ole son.

Comment

Sell it and go have other hunts and experiences. I kind of think you are crazy to NOT sell it......'ole son.

Comment

Life is full of choices.......choose wisely![emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X