Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ttt

Comment

Y'all should check with castandblast and saltwaterslick. They are on a bow only lease in Liberty county. The lease manager texted me recently asking if I was interested in getting back on. They may have some openings.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Y'all should check with castandblast and saltwaterslick. They are on a bow only lease in Liberty county. The lease manager texted me recently asking if I was interested in getting back on. They may have some openings.
        I sent him a pm already. Waiting on confirmation from Troy on any open spots.

Comment

as soon as you know of any openings send me a pm and ill get back with you thanks again

Comment

Good deal. Hope it works out for someone.

Comment

Try any help is appreciated

Comment

A bit of an update. I put in a bid for some crown pine timber company last week. Getting them people on the phone is like pulling teeth. But I still put in the bid. Went and looked over the property and it looks ok but real wet. Also got stopped by methhead Mary while looking at the property which was also a concern. But still put in the bid. I don't know anything as of yet if I got the property. Keep me in mind if any liberty leases come up. Methhead Mary does not concern me it's her relatives crackhead Craig that does. Lol

Comment

SETX.com classifieds usually runs timber company leases East of you off 90.

Comment

Update. Got the email I did not get the lease I bid on. Back to the rat race if looking for a place. If you have any openings or know of any it would be appriciated

Comment

been seeing some pop up on craigslist lately.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Only thing I can tell you about that place is run the other way. Too many good ones out there to put up with that bunch if it still exists.
                          some guys @ my former place of employment had a lease there. Nothing good there.

Comment

I was on a lease for one year out be the Cleveland Airport, there's always some openings. Lots of hogs, fair number of deer. Lease manager was Randy Ward 832-620-5542.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Just wanted to say thank you for all the responds and tips for a deer lease. I was put in contact with a guy who runs a lease last week. We met up today and he showed me a few places. I can now say I'm no longer leaseless! Thank you again for all the support. My daughter was beside herself looking at all the different animal tracks. If she pulls the trigger or not this has all been a success. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                                X