Who owns the most Bitcoin on TBH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Bitcoin is way up there around 1,700 now.
    $2500 now. I think Im going to buy some and a few of the other currencies. I got some change laying around I need to do a high risk high reward investment with.

Any other experiences or comments would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      $2500 now. I think Im going to buy some and a few of the other currencies. I got some change laying around I need to do a high risk high reward investment with.

Question: It's higher than it's ever been. Is now really a good time to buy in?
      Question 2: Do you see an event on the horizon that will cause it to go up even more soon?

Comment

I'd also look at ethereum or litecoin. Ethereum just had a flash crash recently dropping from above $300 to .10 then back to above $300 in a day. A lot of people got called out and lost a lot of money because of margin calls and now can't get back in for the cheap cost basis. I'm always surprised at people making high risk bets with margin.

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
          Question: It's higher than it's ever been. Is now really a good time to buy in?
          Question 2: Do you see an event on the horizon that will cause it to go up even more soon?
          No I dont. Im not jumping in all at once. Im going to just start buying some blocks over a given time period. If there is a dump in the price I will buy at an accelerated rate.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
            I'd also look at ethereum or litecoin. Ethereum just had a flash crash recently dropping from above $300 to .10 then back to above $300 in a day. A lot of people got called out and lost a lot of money because of margin calls and now can't get back in for the cheap cost basis. I'm always surprised at people making high risk bets with margin.

I dont either. That high leveraged betting will get you in trouble big time. I will be purchasing both of the others for sure. Those are the three Im going to buy. Like I said, this is just some play money to make a high risk, high reward play with. I have nearly all my money in equities and real estate. Safe, boring a fairly predictable on the returns to expect.

Comment

Every since I released another set of viri yesterday that locks up harddrives for ransom, I own the most!

Comment

Good luck if/when you buy! May you find a bottom!

BTC chart is forming a textbook descending triangle. I'm not giving advice here just saying what I'm doing... I'm waiting for it to break this trend and either close a couple of days above the upper line or see when support is going to give.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bitcoin.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	24501248

When I buy it will probably be the GBTC - which is an ETF for Bitcoin. I can trade that in my existing accounts easily. But just like above the technical indicators aren't showing me signs of strength right now so I'll sit on the sidelines for now. Good luck with your trades.

Name:	GBTCPrice.jpg
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	24501250

Name:	GBCT_MACD.jpg
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	24501251

Name:	GBTC_RSI.jpg
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	24501252

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Here's mine.

Oh wait...you said BIT. Never mind.
                  Hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                    Good luck if/when you buy! May you find a bottom!

BTC chart is forming a textbook descending triangle. I'm not giving advice here just saying what I'm doing... I'm waiting for it to break this trend and either close a couple of days above the upper line or see when support is going to give.

[ATTACH]860414[/ATTACH]

When I buy it will probably be the GBTC - which is an ETF for Bitcoin. I can trade that in my existing accounts easily. But just like above the technical indicators aren't showing me signs of strength right now so I'll sit on the sidelines for now. Good luck with your trades.

[ATTACH]860417[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]860418[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]860419[/ATTACH]
                    Thank you for the info. You know this stuff much better than I do, so very much appreciated.

Comment

I have some tokens left over from Chuck E Cheese

Comment

I dont either. That high leveraged betting will get you in trouble big time. I will be purchasing both of the others for sure. Those are the three Im going to buy. Like I said, this is just some play money to make a high risk, high reward play with. I have nearly all my money in equities and real estate. Safe, boring a fairly predictable on the returns to expect.
                        Yea I'm good with speculation money taking a gamble. It makes the stock market fun taking those gambles. I take a lot of gambles also but most of my trades are large caps with decent dividends. Those won't make me rich but will make me consistent returns.

I was just reading about the flash crash of ETC and a lot of people who thought they were doing the right thing by setting stop loss trades to get out when it broke a range didn't realize how quickly it can blow past those and then your trade is way less than you had it set to trigger. People learning a lesson the hard way.

Comment

Comment

A bitcoin is like the love child between an invisible Beanie Baby and a tech nerd with a pocket full of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Nova View Post
                              I have some tokens left over from Chuck E Cheese
                              Worth about a whistle and spider ring. Very large ROI!

Comment

Thank you for the info. You know this stuff much better than I do, so very much appreciated.
                                YW. Just remember you're taking free trading advice from strangers on an internet forum.

For these kind of trades there's no fundamentals to judge the trade. Just gut feel to jump in or maybe use some technical indicators and trade the trend. I find that I personally do better when I use technical indicators for jumping in. I may miss a bottom or two and may miss a top or two for getting out but my win percentage is higher. I understand the charts and it works for me. Find what you know and what works for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X