Lost everything. Thanks Harvey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Murphey View Post
    You didn't lose everything, you lost material things that can be replaced. You and you wife are alive, you probably ate a good meal tonight. Lots of folks out there can't say that. Be thankful for what you have, the material things can be replaced.
    Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
    Hopefully you have insurance and you and the wife have each other and are safe. Terrible to read, but things will work out. I cannot imagine how you feel but Hang in there!
    Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
    OP, It's probably tough to hear, but there's so much truth in what Mike just said.

My 5 year old son and I prayed for you and your family. Not sure I've prayed this much in a long time.
    Well said! Prayers for you and all others affected.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers for you man. May god bless you and your family.

Comment

Praying for you and all those affected. So sorry.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Hurts to read this thread. The wife and I are glad y'all are safe. All else can be replaced in time. Please keep faith, the Good Lord will provide. Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Murphey View Post
                You didn't lose everything, you lost material things that can be replaced. You and you wife are alive, you probably ate a good meal tonight. Lots of folks out there can't say that. Be thankful for what you have, the material things can be replaced.
                My family lost everything but the clothes on our backs in a house fire when I was 13...but we still had our family!! It's tough to go through, but all that material stuff IS replaceable.

Prayers up for you and all the other folks in your shoes!!

Comment

Sorry to hear this!

Comment

Sorry to hear this Prayers Sent

Comment

That would be devastating, very sorry to hear. Very glad you and your wife are safe.
                      Prayers for you and all the many many others who have been dealt such a blow.

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Prayers sent for y'all.

Comment

It's just stuff my friend!! Stuff can be replaced. What can't be replaced is the family & friends that you have. Praying for y'all!!!

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Prayers up for all!

Skinny

Comment

Hate to read this David...praying for you.

Comment

It's easy for those of us that weren't affected to say "look on the bright side - you've still got your family" but I understand it's not so bright from your seat.

Sounds like you have a real good friend that opened their home up to you - worry about the things you can control and don't fret with the things you can't control.

Comment

Working...
                                X