• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Longue Carabine View Post
    Wow
    Tax free lol

Comment

Website says you can even kill mountain lions. They only see a few a year, but he wants them all shot on sight!

Comment

Man he has got a lot of miles out of the "free" hog hunt marketing scheme...

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
          Website says you can even kill mountain lions. They only see a few a year, but he wants them all shot on sight!
          Black ones are a $75,000 skinning fee.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
            Black ones are a $75,000 skinning fee.
            But the hunt is FREE!!

plus an additional $250 per person guide fee

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
              Man he has got a lot of miles out of the "free" hog hunt marketing scheme...
              His rear may be getting some miles in prison before long. He has way over stretched the legalities for a while now. Jacking with tax-free status will get one in trouble fast.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                Waelder? Is This the place that buys hogs and is a certified TX Buying Station? I doubt it is.
                Yep this is it. He’s been doing it way too long

What a crock of shet from everything said about the place. Sad part is people keep them in business
                I agree. How he’s still in business is huge mystery but when you lie about everything, then I guess you keep going until you get caught. AGAIN

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                The website is a joke...The video the Ranch Boss makes about the free hog hunts. What a scam
                Lies lies lies I tell ya. Nothing is free on his placE.

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
                I bet it’s the same place. It wouldn’t surprise me if they’re buying them and then turning them loose in the the high fence..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                That’s exactly what he does. He’ll tell the seller he’s putting them in pens but they are turned loose immediately. Wild, tame, show and whatever kind of pig is on that place

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                His rear may be getting some miles in prison before long. He has way over stretched the legalities for a while now. Jacking with tax-free status will get one in trouble fast.
                Haha. He’s been busted once before but is right back to his old ways. I’m sure tpwd will come down on him again.
                Last edited by txoutdoorsman24; 04-17-2018, 09:25 PM.

Comment

But they shot an 800lb hog !
                  Independence RanchHUNTING TEXAS HOGS SINCE 2002We are over-run with hogs, h e l p !!WEBSITE:http://www.independenceranch.com/Facebook:https://www.facebook.co...

Comment

I’ve hunted there, food was good and plenty of pigs- counted over 100 one night while in the stand. Your mileage may very, but I had no complaints.

What I saw out there is a variety of both feral and domestic pigs, the few I got were feral but the 400+ pound ones I saw looked domesticated.

Comment

FINALLY!!! I just got my email and I won a free hunt!! Who is coming with me? All you have to do is pay $299 and I have to pay $199 and we'll have to pay for $50/hog for skinning $1/lb over 50lbs, plus $50 minimum "tip" for the guides, but other than that it's free. I'm booked for July 32nd.

Comment

From court paperwork I wanna hunt BLACK PANTHER OMG LOL

advertise on eBay, and other internet sites, for hunts for exotic animals such as wild
                        blackbuck antelope, legendary Muy Grande whitetail buck, legendary “Flying Devil
                        Rams,” scimitar-horned antelope, bison buffalo, fallow buck, axis buck, sika buck,
                        red stag, rams, elk, ibex, javelina, water buffalo, Rio Grande turkey, mountain lion,
                        State v. Candelaria, et al
                        Plaintiff’s Original Petition Page 5 of 16
                        black panther, and/or zebra on Defendants’ ranch in Gonzales, Texas, when not all
                        of such animals are on the ranch, when the size, weight, and amount or concentration
                        of the actual animals encountered is misrepresented, and when many animals are not
                        wild but almost tame. See State’s Exhibit 1 (Affidavit of Gerard Galvan);

Comment

He is a scumbag

Comment

Dude should be hung.

Comment

TBH group hunt?

Who's in?

Comment

They sound like car salesman doing hog hunts

Comment

Working...
                                X