Select Baseball 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    I'm an idiot. I just realized who you were on FB... I just lurk on my wife's account....
    Haha - its fun to view. I try to stay less sarcastic on there. You dont have to say much to be entertained.

Comment

I'm an idiot. I just realized who you were on FB... I just lurk on my wife's account....
      Coach James is our Coach. Twins James.

My middle name happens to be James. Our Coach is hilarious on there. He's been around a lot longer.

The catcher thread is pretty awesome as well.

Comment

Oh well I don't know who you are, I thought Brandon was you, but the "JER" was throwing me off

Comment

Oh well I don't know who you are, I thought Brandon was you, but the "JER" was throwing me off
          Haha - I thought that was what you were saying. That is our Head Coach though.

Comment

12u games in Ardmore tournament cancelled tonight due to weather��. Glad I found out before I got out of Ellis County.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              12u games in Ardmore tournament cancelled tonight due to weather��. Glad I found out before I got out of Ellis County.
              Dang, does that mean they will sandwich them in tomorrow?

Comment

Anybody playing the Houston select tournament in Katy this weekend? Both of my boys are playing in the same tournament for once! Lol. One in 9u and the 12u son's team is playing up in 13u for this one. Good luck to all this weekend and hopefully we can dodge the big storms tonight.

Comment

Dang, does that mean they will sandwich them in tomorrow?
                  With as many teams that are in this one, I doubt it. Email my wife got says tomorrow’s games are as scheduled. We play at 12:30 & 5:45 tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    With as many teams that are in this one, I doubt it. Email my wife got says tomorrow’s games are as scheduled. We play at 12:30 & 5:45 tomorrow.
                    Gotcha, I didn't think that would be feasible. Good luck you you guys

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

We're at scrapyards.

Comment

Well, the good news about cancelled games tonight is that my son’s replacement bat showed up about an hour ago, and we were home to get it. He’s thrilled to have it for tomorrow and Sunday. Bought him an Axe bat back in July and he put a pretty significant dent on it. He’s been hitting really well with it, and was not happy about doing this tournament without it!

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
                          Anybody playing the Houston select tournament in Katy this weekend? Both of my boys are playing in the same tournament for once! Lol. One in 9u and the 12u son's team is playing up in 13u for this one. Good luck to all this weekend and hopefully we can dodge the big storms tonight.
                          We’ll be there for 10u, Saturday games at Bear Creek.

Comment

Kid went 4 innings. Gave up a run. He didn’t have his best stuff but great game for him as he had to pitch his way out of a few jams. Enjoy them while they are small. I’m just shy of 6’4”. Don’t know what he is.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Don’t know why picture is sideways

Comment

Good stuff Glen.

Me and the little one are up and about to head to the field, we think my older one is coming down with strep so he's staying home today...

Comment

Working...
                                X