Which one (F250)?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one (F250)?????

In a conundrum.... Help me decide which truck to buy.

Both trucks are XLT Premium pkgs, 6.7L, FX4, side steps.....

2016 Red w/ 44K miles at $38K has Ranch Hand repl bumper on front
    2017 White w/56K miles at $45K has Gooseneck

Which one and why?!?!?!

Comment

I’d buy the 2016... less miles and less money, no brainer for me. Plus, I don’t like to buy anything the first year of a new body style.

If the new body style is something that you want, I would just go buy a brand new one. For just a little bit more money you can have a 2018 with no miles on it.

The used truck market is absolutely crazy. But then again, so is the new one. It’s crazy that a nice truck now costs more than the house I grew up in!!!

Comment

It is all about miles and $$. 2016

Comment

The 2016 hands down. There’s nothing different about the two trucks and you can get a gooseneck for less than seven grand.

Comment

Not much of a discussion over those two.

Comment

White over Red

Comment

Originally posted by cj_sandman View Post
                The 2016 hands down. There’s nothing different about the two trucks and you can get a gooseneck for less than seven grand.
                Nothing different between an 16' and 17? I disagree.

Comment

As much as i love the new body style and white color, I'd go with the 16, less miles and less money.

Comment

I’d go with the ‘16 and never look back. Less miles and I can’t stand white vehicles period.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                      I’d go with the ‘16 and never look back. Less miles and I can’t stand white vehicles period.
                      What happens when you can't stand white or red vehicles?

Comment

Newer body style, more room in the cab, much better ride. I'll be the odd one out and go with the newer one. Newer body style will be more desirable if you decide to get rid of it.

Coming from a 2015 to 2017 the ride and room is no comparison which my family appreciates on long trips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2017 all the way!!

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                            What happens when you can't stand white or red vehicles?
                            Then you keep looking. He asked which one and why? I’m not crazy about cop-catcher red but absolutely can’t stand white. [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                              Then you keep looking. He asked which one and why? I’m not crazy about cop-catcher red but absolutely can’t stand white. [emoji106]
                              I just like to be difficult. I actually cant stand red or white so I'd keep looking, Robert! Black, silver or gray only!

Comment

Working...
                              X