Comment

Does it come in Camo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

office chairs work amazing

Comment

Yes to old office chairs.

Comment

Cheap office chairs...adjustable height, they swivel 360, and easy to come by...Simple

Comment

All of these office chair responses has me thinking I've been doing it all wrong for years? I've been using the fold up camp chairs, with a high back, just in case I want to take a nap. I used to really enjoy staying in the stand on a full moon and wait for the hogs to come through. I found I could nap easily and they would usually wake me up when they came in.
              Maybe I'll look into some old office chairs next time I need a chair. Comfort makes long sits much easier!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Ya'll hear about the fella that had and old recliner in his stand with a mirror mounted to see out of the window? When he woke just checked the mirror to see what was down the lane. Don't think he was a bow hunter. I find office chairs squeak a lot so I use one of those collapsible three legged stools, quiet and no way you can sleep with your junk getting crunched and smashed.

Comment

For the money - a secretary swivel chair with no arms (arms end up squeaking). You can often find them at Goodwill for $10 or less.

Comment

Goodwill

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                      High back swivel, roller, rocker
                      Amen

Comment

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Executive Office Chair Ergonomic High Back Reclining Leather Footrest Armchair at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

My best chair to date....

Comment

Guy down the road, does the whole “buying storage buildings”. He gets loads of them all the time. I get some nice ones for $20-$25 for all Lola’s blinds and some friends out west

Comment

I’ll bet he found a chair by now....considering it was 3 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                            X