Antifa into the suburbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antifa into the suburbs?

Interesting comments on worries if Antifa comes into the suburbs of the citizens will use their 2nd amendment rights.
    Concerns have sharply risen this week, one government intelligence source told Fox News, that rioters are purporting to move their storms of destruction  – which take place after the peaceful protests and typically involve a different set of people coming in – into more suburban areas, drumming up extra anxieties and fears of pushback by those defending their properties and families.

Not a worry here. Locked and loaded, just wait for the flash and say cheese.

Comment

Well i guess they can give it a go, just to test the waters

Comment

I’d be surprised if many upper middle class will actually defend anything. You think those idiots bowing asking for forgiveness are going to shoot? Heck no, probably open the door and invite them to take the family heirlooms. Half the reason we are in this mess is because middle class America is too **** passive to stand up for themselves and have raised a generation of lazy, soft entitled offspring.

Comment

They are a stupid lot, just don't know if they are THAT stupid. They are soy boys, not martyrs.

Comment

My neighborhood sounds like a war zone on New Years. The wife hates it and I hear the sound of freedom. It would take a standing army to deal with this 2 square miles.......

Comment

It’s possible they could pull it off in some of the urban areas to an extent. I continue to say tho that if they tried that in rural suburban areas they would be quickly met w/ lethal force and they know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                I’d be surprised if many upper middle class will actually defend anything. You think those idiots bowing asking for forgiveness are going to shoot? Heck no, probably open the door and invite them to take the family heirlooms. Half the reason we are in this mess is because middle class America is too **** passive to stand up for themselves and have raised a generation of lazy, soft entitled offspring.
                Yep. white guilt runs rampant amongst them.....

Comment

What do you badazz’s painting with your broad brushes consider upper middle class? I live in a **** nice burb. Start something over here and watch and see who gets lit up! You think because you wear sponge bob square toes and live like a squidbilly you are the only ones that can handle business. Lol!!! Not a neighbor around me that would even give a second thought of allowing someone to take anything without a good fight.

Comment

To me it seems the mainstream media is not really covering the riots. I'm finding out info and location of things happening on social media. Which worries me, I'd like to know what areas to avoid and things like that.

Worries me, as I'm sure a lot of y'all that have little ones at home. I hope none of us get put in a bad situation with anything like this.

But I imagine the majority of people on this site are armed and will do whatever they have to do to protect their family and home.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      What do you badazz’s painting with your broad brushes consider upper middle class? I live in a **** nice burb. Start something over here and watch and see who gets lit up! You think because you wear sponge bob square toes and live like a squidbilly you are the only ones that can handle business. Lol!!! Not a neighbor around me that would even give a second thought of allowing someone to take anything without a good fight.
                      I don’t know what sponge bob square toes and living like a squidbilly even means...

I’m saying Phil the Physician, Aaron the Analyst, and Patrick the Financial Planner living in Highland Park aren’t going to go to war. I’m not talking about a middle class neighborhood Filled with highly paid blue collar plant/refinery workers who make their income pop because of overtime. And I don’t think these rioters plan on hitting that hood either. They already broke into a gated community and lit things on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                        To me it seems the mainstream media is not really covering the riots. I'm finding out info and location of things happening on social media. Which worries me, I'd like to know what areas to avoid and things like that.

Worries me, as I'm sure a lot of y'all that have little ones at home. I hope none of us get put in a bad situation with anything like this.

But I imagine the majority of people on this site are armed and will do whatever they have to do to protect their family and home.

You mean the media isn’t telling us how violent this really is? I’m shocked! They’ve never been complicit in progressing a liberal agenda!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          You mean the media isn’t telling us how violent this really is? I’m shocked! They’ve never been complicit in progressing a liberal agenda!!!
                          Hahaha. I know right!

I understand them hiding it. But I wish there was a way to find out where stuff is popping off.

Comment

If figure the only soft spots are in the inner cities. Time will tell!

Comment

Been a long time since I was in a good fire fight but I guess I still got one more in me. And I got lots and lots and lots of boolets.

Comment

Working...
                              X