No announcement yet.

Select Baseball 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are still out here with the 10s and man it's hot, waiting for the other semifinal game to end and we will get the winner in the championship.

The 7s played 8u this weekend and lost game 2 today. It's too hot.
    Last edited by jshouse; 06-17-2018, 03:30 PM.

Comment

GS...

Comment

Ok.. which one of you at GS has there kids doing base running drills at 6 am on the surf...?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Ok.. which one of you at GS has there kids doing base running drills at 6 am on the surf...?
          Not me, but I like it!

Comment

All those boys need is a wiffle ball set and you will see a real tournament with intensity

Comment

That guy had them doing BUDS SEAL team training before that...rolling in sand and jumping into surf..

Comment

The 10s brought it home last night after a great championship game.

On a personal note Brock has raised his batting average 92 points in the last 10 games, this game is a whole bunch more fun when you are hitting [emoji16]

We leave for Omaha tomorrow at 6am, with a stop in Kansas City for a Rangers/Royals game tomorrow night.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  That guy had them doing BUDS SEAL team training before that...rolling in sand and jumping into surf..
                  those pics are a slight humblebrag...

good luck to you guys

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                    The 10s brought it home last night after a great championship game.

On a personal note Brock has raised his batting average 92 points in the last 10 games, this game is a whole bunch more fun when you are hitting [emoji16]

We leave for Omaha tomorrow at 6am, with a stop in Kansas City for a Rangers/Royals game tomorrow night.

Game sure is a lot more fun with the bats going congrats!

Comment

Lol..nothing slight about it.. place is nice.
                      Congrats on the win!!

Comment

I’m here in the madness of Gulf Shores - sweaty effing mess

Comment

Can't wait to get to Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            1000 degrees, ran out of their $4 waters, and those jokers wanted to play rock star ...
                            Our coach refused to let our boys go down to the stage...
                            Boys got most of their pins traded..
                            But they werent happy having to sit there while all 40 traction teams were announced and the guy mangled 85% of the team or town names...

We play at 1 at the complex

Comment

Liked playing in Gulf Shores, but hated the pin trading part way to long and hot. The guy takes forever to finish good luck. We have opening ceremony tomorrow here at Destin.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                                We went mid July last year and it was miserable.

Comment

Working...
                                X