Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How far do you drive to get to your hunting place?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well I just lucked out!!! I haven't had a lease in years and only found one that was worth looking into this summer but it didn't work out. 2 days ago my neighbor came down to my house and asked me to make and donate a knife for their Boy Scout troop's annual auction. I told them I would do it and she asked if I was a hunter...long story shorter, she said I could hunt their 300 acres...wheat field, creek, 2 ponds, mesquites and oaks. Went out last night and saw 15 deer (4 bucks, 16 does) and about 20 turkey. Best of all it's 200 yards to the stand from my back door!! JACKPOT!!

Comment

About 90 miles and takes about 1.5 hours to get there. Getting out of the DFW area is what takes me the longest. I cannot wait till they are finishes with Jacksboro Highway with the bridges. That will probably cut 10 minutes off my drive!

Comment

30 mins

Comment

40 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Lazyman View Post
            6 miles
            Username checks out

Comment

3mi. it nice for a quick hunt, but sure miss the deer camp experience

Comment

I need a huntin place to drive to.................

Comment

Depends on which place I'm going to.
                  My family's land in Clifton (The Hill) then about 45 minutes
                  My buddy's house in Mart then about 22 minutes.
                  The lease in Evant then about 70 minutes or so.

Too bad I have two jobs this year and wont be able to hunt any of them much this year.

Comment

3 hours from my place to Hardeman xounty

Comment

Right at a 5 minute walk from the back door to the blind door.

Comment

15 hi way miles then 2 miles of rough washed out dirt road

Comment

Our my gate, 1/4 mile down the road to the neighbors front gate then about a half mile to my parking spot. So about 3/4 miles.

Comment

122 miles from the driveway to the farm gate in Anderson County.

Comment

5.5 hours drive

Comment

10 miles and 250 miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X