Corrine Brown going to jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corrine Brown going to jail

Hope they start investigating more of these corrupt politicians, "Go Gator"!

U.S. Congresswoman Corrine Brown gradulates the University of Florida Gatas on their third national tyla, second tyla under Corch Irvin Meyers.This is what s...

Comment

hm

Comment

Yep! Get them all, regardless of party affiliation.

Hillary has done the same, just on a grander scale.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          Hope they start investigating more of these corrupt politicians, "Go Gator"!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...D=ansmsnnews11
          That "GO Gata" speech is seriously the most hilarious, mind blowing, what the *&%% is going on here thing ever. She is a prime example of what gerrymandering gets you.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            That "GO Gata" speech is seriously the most hilarious, mind blowing, what the *&%% is going on here thing ever. She is a prime example of what gerrymandering gets you.
            Florida must be oh so proud!

Comment

She-Jack must not have taught her all the tricks on how to steal from tax payers and get away with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, Shejack has quite a few good ones too though. Product of Harvard right here.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  Yeah, Shejack has quite a few good ones too though. Product of Harvard right here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbzDvYa2aXg

Harvard and a majority of the ivy league schools have become parodies of academia over the years. Literally a joke.

Comment

weapons grade stupid

Comment

Comment

Harvard and a majority of the ivy league schools have become parodies of academia over the years. Literally a joke.
                        Ive known a few people including my Sister that have gone to Ivy League schools and a couple that went to Rice. The schools have just become a club house, if you get in, you are going to get a degree and good grades. I work with someone who has a Masters in Accounting and a MBA from Rice and I have to balance her books (simple accounts) for her as she still gets confused by credits and debits. But she wrote them a giant check for her degrees so she got them and I will probably call her boss one day because of it

They don't want their average GPA to drop so they just hand out the grades. Im not saying that there aren't people that didn't work for what they got at these schools but I have seen plenty (Shejack included) that obviously were just given a free pass.

Comment

And she was a freakin LAW MAKER!!!!!!!!!!! For 12 FREAKIN years.......................
                          No wonder this country and its laws is so screwed up these days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          What a scum sucking bottom feeder. Steeling from the ones she was supposed to be helping..

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgbBP9Em00A"]Corrine Brown - Go Gata (with Subtitles) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

They don't want their average GPA to drop so they just hand out the grades.

My son is a VP at a college and he told me the most common grade given in colleges and universities is an A---

And, she is a grade-A prime example of why we should adopt term limits!
                              Last edited by dustoffer; 05-12-2017, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X