Looks like there is pro gun laws in the works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like there is pro gun laws in the works

://www.ammoland.com/2017/04/historic-bills-pass-committee-texas/#axzz4ejhDECqY

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Reread it and the comments. Not so gun friendly as Ammoland wants you to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
      Reread it and the comments. Not so gun friendly as Ammoland wants you to believe.
      Meh... don't sacrifice the good for the imperfect. Are there flaws ? Yes. Is it better than we have today? Yes

This is a lesson we proclaimed conservatives could learn from liberals. We are always swinging for the fences. Liberals will play small ball, gaining ground single by single. They don't call them progressives for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        Meh... don't sacrifice the good for the imperfect. Are there flaws ? Yes. Is it better than we have today? Yes

This is a lesson we proclaimed conservatives could learn from liberals. We are always swinging for the fences. Liberals will play small ball, gaining ground single by single. They don't call them progressives for nothing
        I agree 100%

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Passed out of committee. J
          Has not been voted on by either chamber.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Comment

I wonder if it will pass,... didnt a similar bill fail to pass back in 2015?

Comment

Working...
            X