No announcement yet.

US patience with the North Korean regime "is over."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only tweets so far. But they were stern and strongly worded though.

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post
      Only tweets so far. But they were stern and strongly worded though.
      If only Hillary had been elected. ...she could save us!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        If only Hillary had been elected. ...she could save us!
        Yep, she's got a reset button and she knows how to wield it.

Comment

Hillary or any of the dozen or so other candidates that ran would have been way way way better than the deranged toddler we have now.

Its July 4th today. I get all emotional and patriotic today more than any other day. I'm an immigrant. And I love this country with a passion that no one here in this site or elsewhere can match.

So I'm a speak. Trump is the most un-American pos ever. And everyone that support him or even slightly sympathetic to him is doing this country a great disservice. I will fight and oppose trump and everything he stands for in every way I can!!

God Bless America!!
          Last edited by SMC; 07-04-2017, 01:43 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Hillary or any of the dozen or so other candidates that ran would have been way way way better than the deranged toddler we have now.
            No. I'm not a big trump guy. But no.

Comment

And I love this country with a passion that no one here in this site or elsewhere can match.

And everyone that support him or even slightly sympathetic to him is doing this country a great disservice.

Hands down the dumbest and most pretentious post ever. Of course you are an immigrant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                Hands down the dumbest and most pretentious post ever. Of course you are an immigrant.

[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Its July 4th today. I get all emotional and patriotic today more than any other day. I'm an immigrant. And I love this country with a passion that no one here in this site or elsewhere can match.

So I'm a speak. Trump is the most un-American pos ever. And everyone that support him or even slightly sympathetic to him is doing this country a great disservice. I will fight and oppose trump and everything he stands for in every way I can!!

God Bless America!!
                  Where did you immigrate from?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    Where did you immigrate from?

Pretentia. A land that even though not America produces people already more American than literally everyone. Even other citizens of Pretentia.

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                      No. I'm not a big trump guy. But no.
                      I agree, but I am for our nation as I pray others are...[emoji631] ...!
                      If this nation flounders or fails it wont be because of a president.....the checks and balances are in place to avoid that. The President now needs to get his multitude of promises accomplished as all the other BS is just that.....no excuses!!! [emoji90]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm an immigrant. And I love this country with a passion that no one here in this site or elsewhere can match.

I call bull****. You don't have to be born somewhere else to love this country beyond all other things. I don't doubt that you love this country, but to claim that "no one here in this site or elsewhere can match" is truly nothing more than self aggrandizing.

To assume that your ideals are more genuine, more true, or stronger than someone else without knowing them is prejudicial. Also, it shows a very self centered mindset.

Happy 4th y'all.

Comment

God Bless America!!
                          Please explain why Hillary or any other candidate would be better.

Explain why Trump is "Un-American".

Comment

God Bless America!!
                            Pleeeeeaaase, go back to where you came from. I'm sure we can all pitch in & pay for your ticket out of here.

Comment

God Bless America!!

Your not fooling anybody. Your hatred for Trump far outweighs your so called love of America.
                              Millions of people that truly love America are sick of phonies like you.

Comment

In for the fireworks....

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X