Luling Buc-ee's Feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luling Buc-ee's Feeders

Howdy all- anyone in the Luling area that can confirm the Buc-ee's in Luling has the All Season 600# Stand and Fill feeders in-stock?

I can not find a phone number for this location, I have sent them a message though the website but no response yet.

I pass the Katy location but purchasing from Luling would be a lot more convenient.

Thanks Yall!

I think you mean the seguine location! Buc-ees does not have phone numbers for the stores. Im sure someone traveling to san antonio or houston can check for you.

try to keep this at the top of the page so it does not get lost.

Comment

It is Luling.

Buc-ee's Luling
      10070 West IH 10
      Luling Texas 78658

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
      I think you mean the seguine location! Buc-ees does not have phone numbers for the stores. Im sure someone traveling to san antonio or houston can check for you.

try to keep this at the top of the page so it does not get lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Jpkoke View Post
        It is Luling.

Buc-ee's Luling
        10070 West IH 10
        Luling Texas 78658
        You are correct my apologies. I was thinking Gonzales.

Comment

Buc-ee's Luling
          825 Google reviews
          Convenience store
          Chain of convenience stores for snacks & drinks, plus eclectic, Texas-themed T-shirts & knickknacks.
          In-store shopping· In-store pickup
          Address: 10070 West, I-10, Luling, TX 78648
          Hours:
          Open 24 hours
          Health & safety: Mask required · Staff required to disinfect surfaces between visits · Safety dividers at checkout · More details
          Phone: (979) 238-6390

Comment

Originally posted by EliteDriver View Post
            Buc-ee's Luling
            825 Google reviews
            Convenience store
            Chain of convenience stores for snacks & drinks, plus eclectic, Texas-themed T-shirts & knickknacks.
            In-store shopping· In-store pickup
            Address: 10070 West, I-10, Luling, TX 78648
            Hours:
            Open 24 hours
            Health & safety: Mask required · Staff required to disinfect surfaces between visits · Safety dividers at checkout · More details
            Phone: (979) 238-6390

I have called that number, it is a recording that says go online. Saw this on the site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've never known anybody to say that Bucees answered their phones. I'd not waste my time doing it or email. I'd just hope somebody can put an eye on them for you like you requested.

Comment

It’s Bucees policy not to answer phones.

Comment

IMO buc-Ee’s feeders, corn, is similar to there food pure junk, the corn is cheap for a reason it is rejected product for not meeting consumption standards , the hunters I know that bought feeders have chronic problems

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                    IMO buc-Ee’s feeders, corn, is similar to there food pure junk, the corn is cheap for a reason it is rejected product for not meeting consumption standards , the hunters I know that bought feeders have chronic problems

I know several people using the all seasons from there with no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been running 3 of the easy feeders for 2 seasons. Zero problems

Comment

Do you have any facts to back up anything you just said? Who rejected the corn for “consumption standards” that Bucees is selling? Bucees sells several brands of feeders. Which one is the junk one and why? The EZ feeder?

Comment

We have a couple on our lease and they run great...no issues whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Do you have any facts to back up anything you just said? Who rejected the corn for “consumption standards” that Bucees is selling? Bucees sells several brands of feeders. Which one is the junk one and why? The EZ feeder?
                            They’re green, some on tripod legs, some stand and fill

A quote from a website that tested their corn against a feed store brand
                            “”Their corn is local grown, the aflatoxin levels are 20ppm or less through testing which really helps all wildlife especially birds to which this is highly toxic. Last time we tested Buc-ee’s was 50 ppm “”
                            And
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 03-02-2021, 01:19 PM.

Comment

We are running 2 of them on our lease and will probably add more in the future. No issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X