No announcement yet.

mr big buddy heather , inside?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a portable CO2 monitor ready to use beside the Mr Buddy Heater. Luckily I never had to use the heater during last weeks storm. I did a test run in my building and the monitor never registered any CO2 on the readout.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackal View Post
      I had a portable CO2 monitor ready to use beside the Mr Buddy Heater. Luckily I never had to use the heater during last weeks storm. I did a test run in my building and the monitor never registered any CO2 on the readout.
      its my guess were talking CO monitor... prob just typo

Comment

you tube it a lot out there on these guys all good i have 3

Comment

Used more than one for years never had a problem

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            How big an ol’ gal is Heather?

LMAO.

Big enough to put a pop knot on someone head.

Comment

I tested my Mr. buddy last week in the house! I turned it on let it heat up and run for 15 minutes. I then turned on my 4 gas monitor and put it near the heater. Neither one of the sensors went off.

Would say that it is safe but always use caution and have a Co monitor and crack the windows for ventilation

Comment

That's Mr Heather to you...

"Well she's a guy, so....."

Comment

I ran my Little Buddy in the living room last week with the bedrooms closed off. It keep it at about 60 deg during our 24hr power outage.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                    I purchased a Mr Heater cabinet heater last year to heat the shop while building my skiff. With the recent cool snap I retired it from the shop and brought it in the house. The heat output exceeds the fireplace by far and the 20# tank lasts a LONG time.

Mr. Heater MH18CH Radiant Cabinet LP Heater https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0054WH796...7N35XRXC5G6PNS

Micheal
                    Thanks for this. Looks like it would be super handy in the shop during the winters and take up way less space than those big diesel blowers.

Comment

They have a built in CO DETECTOR. They will turn themselves off with unsafe levels of carbon monoxide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The company says it is safe indoors and that's where I use mine - inside my archery shop. I would not hesitate to bring it into the house, either. You have to keep in mind, it has a flame so just like other heaters, make sure nothing is above it by 2-3' that is flammable.

Comment

Apparently big enough to keep the whole family warm. ....

Comment

Working...
                          X