No announcement yet.

Pics of my 20 dollar hog light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buckrider, so are you saying that you didn't use Paypal?

I used them and everything worked out fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazman View Post
      Anyone thinking about a cheap/less permanent mounting idea, how about just zip tying the light to your stabilizer? Then cut 'er off when you're done.
      I ordered this mount. Does a great job holding the light in place. Goes in with velcro and only $2. Can't beat it.

Comment

Here is my light on the stabilizer, stays in place no problems. I ordered a pressure switch, just don't have it on. The whole set up was less that $15.
        Attached Files

Comment

Just received mine this afternoon. It took two + weeks to get here. Excited to get it on.

Comment

Got batteries for mine this light is great!! I'm ordering more for sure might get a different mount setup though. I'm going to have to get some for my brother and friend.

Here piggy piggy. I can just smell hog on the grill when this light kicks on.
            Last edited by Kazrep; 09-14-2011, 10:42 PM.

Comment

My tracking still says it's being processed through sort facility in Shanghai, since the 10th Oh well, I'll get it soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by bearkat2004 View Post
                My tracking still says it's being processed through sort facility in Shanghai, since the 10th Oh well, I'll get it soon enough.
                Go to the usps site and track it there it is so much better.

Comment

wich colored lights did you getand how bright are they? I want to order some for myself but can only find the Phillips luxeon lights in gree and red. Did you get the Cree?

Comment

very nice, mine has "shipped" but it's still in China, hoping to get it before i go to the lease in 2 weeks!
                    Mine sat in china for two weeks before it said it was in NY!

Comment

Originally posted by NYBowman View Post
                      wich colored lights did you getand how bright are they? I want to order some for myself but can only find the Phillips luxeon lights in gree and red. Did you get the Cree?
                      I don't hav a pic of it but I can see and shoot my 60yard target just fine! I shot a Coon at 30yards the first night I had it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kazrep View Post
                        Go to the usps site and track it there it is so much better.
                        Thats where I'm pulling it up, I can't pull it up from the tracking page on DE, oh well, it'll get here when it does. Just can't wait until it does arive!!!!!

Comment

Buckrider, so are you saying that you didn't use Paypal?

I used them and everything worked out fine.
                          Bearcat2004, Thanks for the reply! Yes I was saying I tried the regular credit card and NOT the Paypal account which I do have. After thinking about it I went back and tried it with my Paypal account and it DID go through! The next day I get a call from my credit card company wanting to verify an attempt made on the credit card to the hoglight company, It turns out the fraud warning kicked in and the card was declined as it was not recognized as being used in my usual and historical manner! I verified the attempt was me and made sure I was not going to be charged now since it was already paid for by Paypal and Thanked them for guarding my credit card account from a possible fraudulent user! All is well now....just waiting for it to get here so I can go KAPPING!

Comment

very nice!!!

Comment

Buckrider- been there done that!

Comment

A Buddy of mine has a light from one of the major hunting light companies. I talked him into letting me take it apart and after comparing parts on my Deal Extreme lights it appears that they are ordering their lights from DE and engraving another name on them. Even came with Ultrafire batteries from the company.
                                Last edited by DarrellS; 09-19-2011, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X