No announcement yet.

Pics of my 20 dollar hog light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet deal, just ordered two of everything thanks for the info.

Comment

well, my item hasn't shipped yet, but it is now in packaging!!! looking forward to seing how long it stays in packaging!

Comment

It took a month for mine to come in but I like it a lot. I have the red light and I get about 50 yards out of it.

Comment

Got mine today. I think I'll order a couple more to play with.

Sent from my iCrapper

Comment

It's like Christmas time, mine came in today. Can't wait for the sun to go down so I can try it out. So far it looks like it's gonna work out great. I may have to order some more.

Comment

Still waiting on mine but should have by the end of the week I hope. Can't wait to get them attached and shooting those hogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

is it legal to hunt with a light?

Comment

Hogs are considered non game animals...so yes, but during season u may want to let the warden know your intentions at night hunting

Comment

I have a tracking number according to DE.com, but no shipment confirmation email, and I can't open the tracker cause it asks for item # and I've tried everything, oh well, hopefully something will come in the mail soon!

Comment

Originally posted by apostle1973 View Post
                      is it legal to hunt with a light?
                      You can in Texas as long as it is a non game animal (I.e. Pigs, coons, rabbits)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I put mine on my bow last night, it worked great. I lit up a target at about 40yrds. I'm happy with it, not bad for about $15. Got to get me some more.
                        Last edited by furboom; 09-07-2011, 08:19 AM. Reason: .

Comment

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing. Will be ordering one soon.

Comment

I just ordered 2 sets, I hope they work as well as yall say they do. My buddy just ordered a real hawglight for his bow so I hope Mine is better than his hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by bearkat2004 View Post
                              I have a tracking number according to DE.com, but no shipment confirmation email, and I can't open the tracker cause it asks for item # and I've tried everything, oh well, hopefully something will come in the mail soon!
                              Put the tracking # in at

thats what I had to do

Comment

Originally posted by canamxmr2011 View Post
                                I just ordered 2 sets, I hope they work as well as yall say they do. My buddy just ordered a real hawglight for his bow so I hope Mine is better than his hahaha

Put mine on the first night an killed a coon at 30yards!
                                Discuss aging, scoring, management ideas and all things related to improving hunting conditions

Better for the $$$$$

Comment

Working...
                                X