Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
    Hey all thanks for the kind words and all the info, THANKS JAMES, I will be all right, just bad buisness on this end with the company. Good thing is I can hunt most of the deer season and goof off cause mamma has done right by the bank account for sure. I will land a good job somewhere, Have Bronco will travel LOL.

James never thought of FEMA but yeah I got more Operations EOC background than I wish so I sure did check it out, got resume in, see what happens, have a travel trailer and will travel, if not there is always Iraq and Afghanistan again. I just want to stay home for a bit and get stable, maybe whack a few deer, seem like this is getting to be a pattern with the GOVT. Heck I wont even see my Med bennies for anothe 6 months from what the letter said, it has been suspended until then, go figure, glad I aint hurting for $$. This SUCKS BAD, But I got a good outlook on it.

Hoff them sure are some great pics, I think I have seen that cow before LOL
    Maybe things can change in 2012..if not we might not see retirement much more..heck, they are already cutting up the dang Post 911 GI Bill...the one I extended for..irritating.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
      Shawn good clear pic what kind of camera???
      It is a cheap Tasco, got it on ebay for like $35. I wasn't sure how it would work, but for my first cam, it isn't bad. Now if I could just get some deer on there..

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
        Choot it...yes, there are plenty of those on Fort Hood...will ruin a hunt in a heartbeat...Matt and I always looked for the places where there were no cows...that's like panning for gold on Fort Hood now days though
        Thought I was safe. I didn't see any fresh cow sign. But atleast in a week, there is only one pic.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
          Hey all thanks for the kind words and all the info, THANKS JAMES, I will be all right, just bad buisness on this end with the company. Good thing is I can hunt most of the deer season and goof off cause mamma has done right by the bank account for sure. I will land a good job somewhere, Have Bronco will travel LOL.

James never thought of FEMA but yeah I got more Operations EOC background than I wish so I sure did check it out, got resume in, see what happens, have a travel trailer and will travel, if not there is always Iraq and Afghanistan again. I just want to stay home for a bit and get stable, maybe whack a few deer, seem like this is getting to be a pattern with the GOVT. Heck I wont even see my Med bennies for anothe 6 months from what the letter said, it has been suspended until then, go figure, glad I aint hurting for $$. This SUCKS BAD, But I got a good outlook on it.

Hoff them sure are some great pics, I think I have seen that cow before LOL
          I think I seen it on my way to put my card back in today. Looked like it was laughing at me....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by HoffDawg View Post
            Thought I was safe. I didn't see any fresh cow sign. But atleast in a week, there is only one pic.

LOL..they will find the corn brother

Comment

here are a couple doe pics on my food plot in the back yard..don't have any cameras out on my stands yet....
              Attached Files

Comment

Is there a shoot tomorrow?
                And what is it I haven't shot much this year so y'all
                Be nice to me.

Comment

here are a couple doe pics on my food plot in the back yard..don't have any cameras out on my stands yet....
                  Funny, your food plot looks a lot like a corn field. You must be from the east coast.

Comment

Originally posted by flipajig View Post
                    Is there a shoot tomorrow?
                    And what is it I haven't shot much this year so y'all
                    Be nice to me.
                    Nocked & Loaded is having a night shoot tonight. Registration starts at 7:30, shooting starts at 8:30.

For those who desire to start shooting earlier, we have blindfolds. JK

Here is the link with directions.

Comment

Originally posted by ballisticbudda View Post
                      Funny, your food plot looks a lot like a corn field. You must be from the east coast.
                      The funnier thing is that seed is what I brought up from Texas...it just actually grows here

Comment

James,
                        Is that the seed I gave you? If so yeah that will definitely grow anywhere. Looks good. Happy Hunting.

Comment

The funnier thing is that seed is what I brought up from Texas...it just actually grows here
                          Yeah, you get rain. Weeds aren't even growing here in Texas. Looks like another fire over by west fort hood.

Y'all have fun, gotta run to Lampasas and start getting ready for this evening.

Comment

When is ft hood doing another shoot

Comment

Where is Ed?Haven't seen him on here lately.
                              Ed's been busy learning computer stuff. Working on the club forum (like I told you way back when). It's up and ready to go. Still need to give it a few tweaks as soon as I figure out how to do them. Should be indexed on google soon. Checked the log and have been getting occasional visits from their bot. Until then you need to enter the url by hand. Don't think I'm allowed to post a link on here.

Comment

Yeah, you get rain. Weeds aren't even growing here in Texas. Looks like another fire over by west fort hood.

Y'all have fun, gotta run to Lampasas and start getting ready for this evening.

Hoping it didn't hit my stand.

Comment

Working...
                                X