X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    blah...blah....one _____ town.....
    blah....blah..... dirt road....blah....
    blah....blah..... God's country....blah...

Throw in all the hick hop buzzwords, then hick rap them to a hick hop beat.... It doesn't have to make any sense. It still passes for "country" music these days.
    Exactly!

Comment

You all need cleansed......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSdU3HfknRg"]Waylon Jennings - Black Rose - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-J7mLyD3yc"]Kris Kristofferson~ Me and Bobby Mcgee - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce1W3pXObKo"]Misery And Gin - Merle Haggard - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Of of 33 comments, 2 of them actually had to do with the thread. SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post

Thats just cus they are short minded and can't stay on topic.
              For the record, I did not understand it the first time i heard it either.
              And Blake is not "old country" but hes not a 20 something year old, skinny jean wearing, hick hop, soy boy either.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                Thats just cus they are short minded and can't stay on topic.

For the record, I did not understand it the first time i heard it either.

And Blake is not "old country" but hes not a 20 something year old, skinny jean wearing, hick hop, soy boy either.

Kinda reminds me of ol’ red buy him in the early 2000’s.

Comment

Kinda reminds me of ol’ red buy him in the early 2000’s.

Buy, bye or by

Randy Burnadell will be a long shortly sir to have a grammar lesson.

Comment

If you knew God you would know what it means, it is stupid to those who don't know salvation but to those who know realize it is about being saved. Being saved means being "born again". Jesus says unless you are born again from above you will not see the kingdom of heaven. People who get "saved" will often get baptized sometimes in a river to declare their faith publicly. Their is a sound that comes with salvation and it is the sound of praise and worship to the one who gives you life.
                    That being said, I do not believe that Blake Shelton acts like a saved man but I don't know much about him, just saw him on t.v.

Comment

Blake Shelton seems like a genuinely good guy and he has a great country singing voice but he sure makes a lot of bad song choices. (I have not heard the one in the OP) He just seems to go through the motions to fulfill his record deals and just records whatever crap they put in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        Writes songs about how offensive he is.

Get's offended by a kid in a Trump hat and virtue signals for all to see.

Guy is a tool.
                        Hadn't heard about that but I don't have a Facetwittergram account either so I'm normally in the dark.

Comment

It means he finds his riches in the simple, country life.
                          Believes in God and that all things ultimately belong to God.

Thats my interpretation

Comment

But who's counting....but if we are include your post and mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              This is got to be the slowest most depressing **** I’ve ever heard! Rock on Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by Perkins7581 View Post
                                This is got to be the slowest most depressing **** I’ve ever heard! Rock on Mosley
                                Blasphemy!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X