No announcement yet.

Anyone else mess up opening...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m in a of blind in Goliad county ! The rain finally stoped ! Good luck to all !!!

Comment

Good luck this morning... Y'all post pics for those of us NOT hunting this weekend.

Comment

Ladder stand in Setx thermo goimg

Comment

Get your arse up in an oak tree like me! Swinging at the little devils every 10 secs, sweating like crazy and its about to rain on me. You gotta live a little man!

Comment

Originally posted by Kmiles84 View Post
            Sitting in my living room drinking coffee and watching Paw Patrol with my 2 year old. Good luck to all
            Yup. We got our foster placement last Friday, so I’m watching PJ Masks with my 2 and 5 year old little girls. Funny thing is, I’m not even a little upset about not being out there this morning. I’m right where I’m supposed to be.

Comment

Sitting in double bull with wife in lavaca county. One week removed Alberta. Big difference!

Forgot ozonics and more importantly the thermacell. Skeeters eating me up !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Little warm in this tree stand. Broke a good sweat walking in. Had a sounder of hogs bedded down about 50 yards from my stand when I was walking in. Them running and grunting past my feeder 45 min before daylight wasn't what I wanted as I tried to slip quietly to the stand.

Good thing I'm wearing my safety harness. Dang skeeters going to carry my fat arse off. Unusually slow at this stand.

Comment

Sitting in my Krivoman in Burnet County. A young 8 feeding in front of me. Should have brought some Fog X for these windows earlier. Almost jumped out of the chair when an acorn banged on the top of this drum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Y didn’t that cool front hit last night instead of Thursday, my pop up feels about 95 already.

Comment

Lots of action over here for the Killa

Comment

First sit in Maverick blind in Comal county. Not too hot, but had to fire up the Thermacell

Comment

Skeeters are thick!!

I've seen 3 does and two dogs...

Comment

Wife had to work this morning so I’m home with the 4 year old and 11 month old. Watching paw patrol cooking ribs. I’ll get in the stand this evening tho. Life is good!

Comment

Was worse earlier... Very slight breeze helping gnats and heat

In a tree stand

Comment

Not in a box, but I am getting rained on.

Comment

Working...
                                X