• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got nov 6-9th

Comment

I haven't heard yet.

Comment

I drew Dec 4-7th! Now all I need is a bow that isn't 4 inches to long in the draw

Comment

Me and my brother drew Nov. 6th-9th.

Comment

Got my permit today....jan. 1-4!

Comment

I got choosen for teniente archery hunt nov.6-9 and east lake tracts nov 14-16 shotgun hunt. im ready

Comment

WOOHOO!!! Just got today's mail and I was selected for shotgun/muzzleloader at East Lake on Dec 26-28. First time to get selected for this hunt and first time at East Lake.

Comment

If anybody signed up at laguna Atascosa, I called today and they already had drawings for hunts. I was told to check mail next week. Let's see what happens. Good Luck, All!!!

Comment

Exotic, gun hunt late jan...yahoo!

Comment

Nov.6-9, Grim Reaper arrives to do some maintenance on the deer and Nilgai population.

Comment

My son and I got drawn for archery dec 4-7 and the exotic hunt in Jan. It's my first archery hunt with my son. I'm stoked! He's using my compound and I'm going with my longbow. Wish us luck!

Comment

Man, I guess I didn't get drawn this year. I put in for the Archery and shotgun/muzzleloader hunts.

Comment

yeah I've been checking the mail everyday hoping to see a letter from them. I guess we didn't have any luck this year

Comment

Yanta, you went last year, correct?

Comment

yes

Comment

Working...
                                X