Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man that looks awesome.

Comment

I got a craving and just asked my wife this morning, if she'd ever cooked any carne guisada. When she said "no", I just knew that I could probably find something on here and BINGO!! Can't wait to give this a try and the fact that it sounds so easy, is even better. Thanks for the tip

Comment

If you make it from scratch you have to buy chili powder, cumin, dried crushed oregano, garlic powder and paprika. That's five spices vs. one.

Sometimes its fun to do it the hard way but the Fiesta method is pretty darn good.

Comment

Sounds good, may have to try!

Comment

Back up to bat. Made it with a couple hog back straps from this weekend. Was excellent. Better than beef imo. Side of Spanish rice and a little r&r and 7up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353460229.379264.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	24142519

Comment

I agree, I can make it from scratch. But sometimes I like it to be easy, I use Ragin Blaze fajita mix and it turned out great. Used some venison stew meat. I sure was glad I was home alone that weekend, I ate good!

Comment

I made this last night, for the very first time and it was great! Leftovers for lunch today
                I'll def be doing it more often, now that I know......

Comment

Originally posted by Newman View Post
                  Great stuff! I added some roasted green chili to spice it up. Outstanding!
                  X2 on this the canned green child's work good makes great carne guisada

Comment

I got some in the crock pot now. They didn't have and cubed meat, so I told the lady at the counter what I was making and she gave me roast sliced about a 1/4 inch thick. Hopefully it will turn out good. So, per the label don't add any seasoning until its almost done?

Comment

Originally posted by DFA View Post
                      So, per the label don't add any seasoning until its almost done?
                      That is correct. It will thicken and make the gravy in the last 15 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                        That is correct. It will thicken and make the gravy in the last 15 minutes.
                        Thanks, it will be ready in two hrs.

Comment

Now that was some good grub

Comment

Sounds good!! Could someone please post a picture of the bottle that it comes in?

Comment

Originally posted by Drenalin View Post
                              Sounds good!! Could someone please post a picture of the bottle that it comes in?
                              Come on man

Comment

Originally posted by Drenalin View Post
                                When in doubt, check the entire thread.....or in this case, post #55.

Comment

Working...
                                X