No announcement yet.

Which one (F250)?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I decided to buy a new Dodge instead of the F250 options.

Comment

Originally posted by Chef View Post
      I decided to buy a new Dodge instead of the F250 options.
      You made the right choice. What’d you end up with??

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
        You made the right choice. What’d you end up with??
        2018 Ram 2500 Tradesman crew cab 4x4 diesel
        Out the door $51,000 (includes $2,000 negative equity).

I decided that a warranty is more important than extra bells and whistles at this point in my life.

Comment

2018 Ram 2500 Tradesman crew cab 4x4 diesel
          Out the door $51,000 (includes $2,000 negative equity).

I decided that a warranty is more important than extra bells and whistles at this point in my life.
          I almost did the same, except I would’ve been about 7K in the hole so I walked. The tradesman are pretty good buys for the deal, have just about every option and pretty comfortable

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
            I almost did the same, except I would’ve been about 7K in the hole so I walked. The tradesman are pretty good buys for the deal, have just about every option and pretty comfortable
            It has a waaayyyy better ride than my 12 F250 does!!!! Also has a better sound system, backup camera and more power than I will ever need!!!

Comment

It has a waaayyyy better ride than my 12 F250 does!!!! Also has a better sound system, backup camera and more power than I will ever need!!!
              Yeah, I really liked the truck and need a long bed for work, I just couldn’t take the hit, especially since I put a lot of miles on a truck a year, will be at about 40,000 this year come the end of the month.

Comment

Working...
              X