Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you actually Barter or Trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve traded guns a few times when I got tired of what I had, and wanted something else. Always up for trades if I’m selling something, and someone has something interesting they want to trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep. I love to trade stuff

Comment

All the time.

Comment

I have a roughly three quarter million dollar plus barter deal in the works right now. Love to swap and trade.

Comment

I like trading. Something about it is fun just to see what comes up.

Comment

I like to trade too but I wonder about those that list something for sale or trade. I have no idea what someone wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
                I know a guy who once had a nice Ford Grand Torino way back in the day. Some years after he got that car, he eventually traded it for a Yamaha dirt bike. Some years after he had that dirt bike, he eventually he traded it for a CB radio.
                Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                I'm much better at losing value than gaining it.....
                Sounds just like my story.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                  I have a roughly three quarter million dollar plus barter deal in the works right now. Love to swap and trade.
                  And you beat me up over an $800 pistol!

Comment

My oldest son Jake (JakeR on TBH) is amazing at this stuff. I can start out with a new rifle and 5 years later I have a broken pocket knife. This kid starts with a leaky jon boat and the next thing I know he's got a nice boat, tractor, implements, etc. without spending a dollar. Every week he's telling me about some deal.

Hey dad....remember that boat I bought for $900? Just sold it for $5000.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      My oldest son Jake (JakeR on TBH) is amazing at this stuff. I can start out with a new rifle and 5 years later I have a broken pocket knife. This kid starts with a leaky jon boat and the next thing I know he's got a nice boat, tractor, implements, etc. without spending a dollar. Every week he's telling me about some deal.

Hey dad....remember that boat I bought for $900? Just sold it for $5000.

I have a friend exactly like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                        I trade a management deer for free yard service all year with my yard guy.
                        I have a weedeater! How many does can I kill?

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysinshorts View Post
                          a couple of years ago there was a show that had these two guys that would basically start with something small and barter their way up to something much more meaningful and often times more expensive.

How many of you guys actually barter for items or trade for them? I have got tons that things that i don't really use and would either like to sell, trade or barter.
                          Maybe you could trade something for some pants!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            I have a weedeater! How many does can I kill?
                            I spoke with damonj and he said if you'll trim around his feed pen, his trophy is yours this year!

In all seriousness, I'd be honored to have you out for a hunt.... trade and barter free!

Comment

I’ll put this out there. I have a chainsaw (‘s) and will travel as my wife and family life allow. I will wager that I can put brush and trees on the ground faster than you can move it without a decent equipment operator. And do it safer than your average ranch jockey. For pigs and culls. John Henry style. There are probably dudes that run guys from down south that will put me to shame but I’m ok with that.

-------------------------------
                              Violence never settles anything
                              -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                                I’ll put this out there. I have a chainsaw (‘s) and will travel as my wife and family life allow. I will wager that I can put brush and trees on the ground faster than you can move it without a decent equipment operator. And do it safer than your average ranch jockey. For pigs and culls. John Henry style. There are probably dudes that run guys from down south that will put me to shame but I’m ok with that.

-------------------------------
                                Violence never settles anything
                                -Genghis Kahn

I’m with you on that too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X