Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pervis View Post
    Missed again. 3 yrs now 3 strikes

That's nothing. I've got drawn the very first Year of the draw and haven't been drawn since. That 7 years???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We need more of you loyal bow hunters to apply for Lake Grapevine. First and foremost there are some big bucks in there. Second, well it just opens up a more interesting thread. Third, the ones that get aggravated because of the publicity for Lake Grapevine..........Priceless

Comment

sure seems like a lot more numbers than in the past. Looks like I am one of the lucky ones this year.
        as far as the antlerless thing goes, the excerpt you printed states no MLDP tag is required unless MLDP antlerless tags have been issued for the tract of land". Who said that MLDP tags have been issued for Grapevine. I believe this has been brought up in the past before. If tags have not been issued, then you are not required to have one to shoot an antlerless. Believe a phone call is in order.

Comment

Originally posted by acearrow View Post
          sure seems like a lot more numbers than in the past. Looks like I am one of the lucky ones this year.
          as far as the antlerless thing goes, the excerpt you printed states no MLDP tag is required unless MLDP antlerless tags have been issued for the tract of land". Who said that MLDP tags have been issued for Grapevine. I believe this has been brought up in the past before. If tags have not been issued, then you are not required to have one to shoot an antlerless. Believe a phone call is in order.
          I believe that is the case, I always liked hunting the does in Jan there !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
            We need more of you loyal bow hunters to apply for Lake Grapevine. First and foremost there are some big bucks in there. Second, well it just opens up a more interesting thread. Third, the ones that get aggravated because of the publicity for Lake Grapevine..........Priceless

You forgot to say "as a biologist in the industry." [emoji849]

Comment

Missed it again. 4 years in a row. Good luck to the ones with the golden ticket.
              Now Put your boots on the ground and work hard for the rest of us that would do anything to have the opportunity!

Comment

Just sent John Matheny, lead ranger at Grapveine Lake an email about the antlerless deer discussion, his response... "You can harvest Antlerless Deer at Grapevine. Please pass this along"

If you ever have any questions, shoot him an email. He has been great and responds really quickly. Good luck to all. Ill be the video guy for my brother who got drawn.

Comment

I'm in. First time in 5 yrs!

Comment

The way TPWD worded it in their description is wrong if that is the case. It clearly states what is required for Corps of Engineers land...which grapevine is. I'd hate to take a doe at grapevine only to be stopped by a game warden and him tell me differently. I would expect the grapevine office to send something out in writing saying that you are good.

And, acearrow, the part you are quoting is for private property...not corps of engineers land. It's saying if there have been mldp tags issued, you have to use the mldp tag, not your normal license tag.

Comment

Wait was this year a yellow or pink lottery number

Comment

Yellow.

Comment

Well then disregard earlier post. I'm OUT ��

Comment

Finally drawn after 4 years!

Comment

Beginners luck I guess. First year here in grapevine and I was drawn! Been hunting public land for about 5 yrs now but a first here at grapevine. Ready to put in some work. If anyone wants to meet up and do some scouting let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtaps View Post
                                Well then disregard earlier post. I'm OUT ��
                                lmao! Darn it lol

Comment

Working...
                                X