No announcement yet.

Black Rifle Coffee Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it! Between that and Fire House Coffee were usually stocked up on some good stuff.

Comment

Just Black and Fit Fuel for us, we always try and support Veteran owned businesses.

Comment

Originally posted by aac_shooter View Post
        I like the Warriors Heart blend.
        This! My sister has busted her tail for WH and every one sold helps a good cause!

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
        You don’t get it from anybody in Bandera, do you?
        SHHHHHH....... Not at all! I actually have a place around here that I get some from but I also have a place in bandera that hooks a brother up every now and then!

Comment

yes. I drink beyond black.

Comment

I've tried some of the Black Buffalo. If you like Maxwell house you will probably like BRC

Comment

Do they come in K-cups?

Comment

Rigging Crooks,

Yes sir they do.

I have had it a few times, very much enjoy the coffee. It’s a little pricey for coffee so I end up still buying Peet’s, but I would never turn down a cup of black rifle

Comment

Originally posted by Rigging Cooks View Post
                  Do they come in K-cups?
                  Yes they do.
                  Black Rifle Coffee Company is a SOF veteran-owned coffee company, serving premium coffee and culture to people who love America.

Here is one of Mat Bests vids. It is 4 years old but funny. Some cussing in it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2DhodwenUE"]Try Standing On This Flag - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
                    You don’t get it from anybody in Bandera, do you?
                    Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                    SHHHHHH....... Not at all! I actually have a place around here that I get some from but I also have a place in bandera that hooks a brother up every now and then!
                    Tell me more! I can handle the long haul from Pipe Creek to Bandera if I could find some to test drive

Comment

Working...
                    X