Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabelas in Buda had Hunter and TAC last week. In fact, they had a bunch of powder, but no H4350.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
      Thanks,

I'll start checking again.

I was watching some SHOT show videos from the 6.5 Guys last night and on of them was an interview with Chris Hogdon. I thought you might find it interesting. Particularly around the 3:42 mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Interesting. Thanks for the video.

Comment

A good video. BTW I found some TAC at the gun show in mesquite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
            I've got a Hornady comparator set, a Lyman powder funnel, a Redding lube pad and a RCBS case lube kit that are all unused and just taking up space.

I'm open to lots of stuff, for trade. I need 25 wssm brass, or really any wssm brass. Also looking for some .25 wssm dies. Need some Reloader 17 powder. Federal #205M primers or #210M primers. Obviously I'm willing to add cash to make up the value difference. Too many other things I'd be willing to take - above are just some things I'm REALLY looking for.

PM me if you're interested in something I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            PM sent.

Comment

I have a Lee 1000 progressive press set up for 9mm with dies and a second die holder. I still have the primer setup, but I quit using it. I prefer to inspect/hand prime my brass, but it could be reinstalled and used. Has about 3k rounds loaded through it and is 6 or 7 years old. Here is a link to the exact press on midway. Only difference I can see is mine has the round primer trays and the round ball handle rather than the roller handle.

Id be interested in a decent powder scale. I also need a set of 7.65 x 53 arg dies. Id also be interested in other reloading/gun related items.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I got some 2400 powder, some unfired Remington 7mag 150 gr. Core Lokt, about 2000 Remington 209-4 primers.

I need 22/250 dies, 50 gr. Barnes TSX in .224

Comment

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
                  I've got a Hornady comparator set, a Lyman powder funnel, a Redding lube pad and a RCBS case lube kit that are all unused and just taking up space.
                  How much you want for the comparator set?

Comment

Anyone have a set of carbide / nitride .44 Magnum dies they are looking to sell? I'll be buying new soon if I don't come across a good used set at a decent price.
                    All the best,
                    Glenn

Comment

I should have put this in my last post - anyone interested in some brand new .380 Hornady dies?
                      All the best,
                      Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by cajuntec View Post
                        Anyone have a set of carbide / nitride .44 Magnum dies they are looking to sell? I'll be buying new soon if I don't come across a good used set at a decent price.
                        All the best,
                        Glenn
                        I got some Lee dies. Not used a whole lot. Also have some 44 M brass, some new, some once fired with cases.

I'd like t sell the brass with the dies, but not hard on that.

$25.00 for dies and I'll pay to ship.

I'll have to see how much brass I have.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                          I got some Lee dies. Not used a whole lot. Also have some 44 M brass, some new, some once fired with cases.

I'd like t sell the brass with the dies, but not hard on that.

$25.00 for dies and I'll pay to ship.

I'll have to see how much brass I have.

Which die set is it? Is it the 90966, 90516, or 90512?
                          All the best,
                          Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by cajuntec View Post
                            which die set is it? Is it the 90966, 90516, or 90512?
                            All the best,
                            glenn

Comment

I need a case trimmer. I have some 308 bullets to trade. maybe powder. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                                Thanks hp. I'm going to hold off for a while. I was really hoping for an RCBS or Hornady set. If I went with the Lee, I would want a 90966 set.

All the best,
                                Glenn

Comment

Working...
                                X