• Show
Clear All

That is awesome. Making memories!

Comment

Thats what its all about

Comment

Earplugs, please! But keep on doing it--

Comment

Thanks guys. 2 years old now. Hes getting almost too big to carry at almost 40 pounds. Good news is that he can walk almost anywhere as long as the pace is slow. We just got back from colorado where we did some scouting for a possible high country hunt this fall. Put in 13 miles in one day then several hours of glassing the next. He got to play in the snow for the first time too. I hope I can make the hunt happen from a financial standpoint.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5941.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	24499269

Comment

So just saw this. Thats awesome! I highly doubt my son would sit quiet enough at 19 months old based on how he is now. Did you use ear plugs or muffs on him? My son won't keep hats or anything like that on his head longer than 2 seconds. Was there any special regs to follow to bring your son on public land?Just telling my wife about this I saw her tense up.. haha

Comment

He covers his ears when i tell him to. When he comes with me to the range he wears muffs. He doesnt really have to be that quiet because I was basically carrying him around all day trying to spot and stalk. As far as regs go, I always put him in an orange shirt when orange is required. He wont wear a hat so I always hope any game warden would be understanding. My wife knows that Im a grown man and she can trust me with my son. That trust is really key. Best way to earn it is to invest a bunch of time around the house. Handfishing is the only thing that really worries her.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6029.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	24501379
              Last edited by Felix40; 07-01-2017, 06:21 AM.

Comment

2 cool brother. True beast of a dad!

Comment

Haha awesome again...that kids gonna grow up to be a bmf

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

This is possibly the most epic thread I've seen on TBH. I love it!!

Comment

This is definitely the coolest thread I've ever seen on the green screen.

Comment

That's awesome great job you are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
                          2 cool brother. True beast of a dad!
                          X2

Comment

Gage has been going with me since he was 9 months old. He killed his first animal, a pig, at Granger when he was 11; spot and stalk with a bow.

I can tell you this, the second most exciting day is when your son kills his first animal! It is a blast.

And others are correct, the hard work and sacrifices you make now will pay big dividends later.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetDown View Post
                              By the way your wife must be really cool too!
                              This!

Comment

I would love to take my little girl hunting. However, she would probably have nightmares, and grow up to be a lawyer, and sue the crap outta me haha!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X