Trying to figure out my next bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm currently shooting a Mathews z7 xtreme and I love it but my draw length is 29" and I'm wanting something with a longer ata. I'm looking to trade mine but I'm not sure what im looking for. Other than longer I wouldn't mind getting some extra speed out of it. Kinda leaning towards the Hoyt but trying to figure out what I want next. Thanks in advance

Shoot a bunch of different makes and models all set up to your draw length and draw weight and pick the one that you like the best no matter what the name is on the bow.

Comment

This

Comment

I'm very fortunate, I get to shoot and test drive a lot of bows for my customers. There are a ton of great bows out there for sure and finding the right bow is truly an individual/personal experience. With that being said I would highly recommend trying an e32 or 35. The overall shooting experience is pretty phenomenal.

Comment

I shot the elite 35 and it is very very nice to shoot. I've heard they weren't turning very high speeds have you cronoed one yet?

Comment

Hoyt faktor 34 or the 34 turbo. I have the faktor 30 and it is a beast IMO.

Comment

Bowtech boss

Comment

You can't go wrong leaving Mathews behind. [emoji6][emoji1417]

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                  He could be a closet fan boy and resent that remark no matter how true it is!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post

That's funny right there,don't care who you are

Comment

Come see me and I'll let you shoot them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Easymoney07 View Post
                        I'm currently shooting a Mathews z7 xtreme and I love it but my draw length is 29" and I'm wanting something with a longer ata. I'm looking to trade mine but I'm not sure what im looking for. Other than longer I wouldn't mind getting some extra speed out of it. Kinda leaning towards the Hoyt but trying to figure out what I want next. Thanks in advance
                        try a darton 3800 or an obsession,,, maybe look at a APA king Cobra if you like speed

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
                          try a darton 3800 or an obsession,,, maybe look at a APA king Cobra if you like speed

I shot a King Cobra once. That thing shook worse than a Hoyt Alpha Tec.

You have any Dartons?

Comment

Halon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by tyak; 04-11-2016, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Easymoney07 View Post
                              Find something a couple years old, used on AT, and save a TON of money. Faktor 34 would be a great choice if you are looking for a tad longer Hoyt. Probably find them for $500 all day long. I got mine left over BNIB last year for $600 shipped.

I personally do not believe there is anywhere close to enough advancement from year to year to justify the cost of a new bow. And you can even get current year models for hundreds less in the classifieds on AT.

Comment

Working...
                              X