No announcement yet.

TBH Trad Hog Hunt 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm also ready to fill in at the last minute. After Slayer, of course.

I live less than 100 miles from the hunting grounds, and I ain't slow.

Joe

Comment

This is gonna be a blast as usual but it is taking forever to get here!

Comment

I need some TBH express from Waco to this Hunt to get A Bow to Little John I can Meet On I35 if anyone is headed that way

Comment

I'll bet we can get this done. I am going thru Waco today, coming back tomorrow night. If you can meet me when I come thru, I can get the bow to John at the hunt.

PM sent.

Bisch
          Last edited by Bisch; 02-26-2016, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Sweet bisch!! I was just thinking that everyone got to try some of Scott boudin I believe I will bring for a mid day snack some of our boudin

Comment

If it's OK with Phillips I have an idea for a game we can play I have a raccoon and a rabbit 3d target if everyone wants to put in 10 bucks I will have Tudy hide both of those targets and the first person to put a kill shot on either of those targets one shot per hunter will have their pig skinning fees paid for

Comment

Shots are from half the distance from where you first see the target or 15 yards whichever is farther

Comment

John, that's OK with me, if the group is for it.

Comment

I vote no lol

Comment

Or you can set up a stake at like 25-30 yards and you have to have a witness to shoot it. Whoever makes the best shot wins. Just a suggestion.

Comment

I'm in for any challenges. Little John, don't be practicing. I know how good you are at the trick shots. I'll bribe Tudy if needed to get an advantage.

Comment

Just sitting here, sipping a Yuengling Black & Tan, and thinking about the hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                            Just sitting here, sipping a Yuengling Black & Tan, and thinking about the hunt.

You are making us jealous with that Yuengling.

Comment

Why don't you rub it in some more Phillip

Comment

OK, I think I'll have another.

Comment

Working...
                                X