Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What bow do you guys use, and how would you rate it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews DXT primary, Mathews Outback backup. No complaints w/either of them--shoot same arrows with dirt-nap results. And, the best thing is I paid less for the two of them with sights, quivers, and stabilizers than one new bow!

Comment

Elite E35

Love it! Easy to shoot and makes me more accurate!

Thinking about hitting Muddyfuzzy up for some high FOC arrows after season. Curious how it will perform with those.

Comment

Elite E32 29"/ 65lb limbs, one of the best bows I have ever shot.

Comment

Hoyt Razortec

10/10 because it's the only bow I've ever had so I don't know any different

Comment

09 PSE Xforce. Absolutely love it. Will never sell it.

Comment

Mission x3. Very quiet and absolutely dead in hand

Comment

Mathews chill R with the 85% mods, great bow smooth draw, very quiet and plenty fast, but if I had to do it all over i would get something a little more forgiving. If my form is off it shows, not terribly bad but it does show u quickly. In the long run it will probably make me a better shooter bc I know I have to focus on my form. I do not plain on getting rid of it any time soon.

Comment

Hoyt vector turbo. Love it. It holds great for me and the weight is very negligible in terms of overall mass with accessories. The only "negative" for me is there is a slight twang after the shot but it shoots lights out. With that being said, thinking of getting a new bow next year and seriously considering a New Breed Eclipse or the Elite Impulse. decisions decisions

Comment

Originally posted by BoomstickBailey View Post
                    What do you guys use? Love to hear peoples opinions on gear.

Personally I had an old pse pacer, wood limbed wheel bow, and finally upgraded to a Cabela's regulator. Love the thing. Especially since Cabela's replaced the limbs and string for free. Things a shooter!
                    Hoyt Faktor 30. I'd rate it as pretty friggin awesome!

Comment

I change bows just about every year.

The best bow I've ever owned was the mathews z7, bowtech allegiance, mathews heli-m and hoyt razortec probably in that order.

If in my mind the z7 was 10 then I'd rate my current bow the no cam HTR as an 8.0. I'm shooting four or five bow brands over the next few weeks to see if a brand change is due . . . .

Comment

2014 PSE Drive LT. Second year hunting with it and so far I love it.

Comment

Mathews Z2
                          Sure its slower than a lot of bows but it shoots lights out

Comment

Diamond Carbon Cure

Comment

Mathews Switchback XT - 8 years old and still kills them every time.

I have a 32" draw so was pretty limited on selection at the time, no complaints eitherway

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                                Mathews Switchback XT - 8 years old and still kills them every time.

I have a 32" draw so was pretty limited on selection at the time, no complaints eitherway
                                As long as my Switchback XT keeps killing things and I don't win the lottery, I'm not forking over $1,000+ for another bow.

Comment

Working...
                                X